You are the one and only girl i ever want.

-

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

-

=GREYSON'S POV=

-

I was at the hospital, Destiny was in the surgery, it was a great matter of life and death. Every minute passed felt like eternity. I spare no second to pray to God, willing to give up anything as long as Destiny would be alright. 

God heard my prayer, Destiny survived, the surgery was successful. She woke up, I was greeted with the most beautiful green orbs in the universe. Words cannot describe the relieve I felt. Destiny was shocked to see me, but I couldn't decipher what was her expression about. She said my name, I've been wanting her to call me for a long time, her usual sing-song voice was hoarse.

Her words turned my world upside down.

"You can break up with me and go with Britney.." 

I wanted to tell myself that it's my ears malfunctioning but it's not, those words slapped me hard on my face. She rolled her lips into her mouth to prevent herself for saying anything else. Her face crunched, ruining her perfectly sculptureD features. I know well that she took a big effort to spit that out. 

My tongue failed me for once. I stared at her, unable to said anything in return. Just then, Britney came charging in the room. Both Destiny and I stared wide eye at her sudden appearance. The girl I was so frustrated with is now standing right in front of me. She had the same face as the angel of my life, yet she has the personality of a devil. I would have a thousand things i would wanna shout on her face but i didn't. 

What's even unexpected, she said the words from my heart. She told Destiny to just accept what she deserve, saying she's beautiful and everything, and she deserves everything she wants, it's  "Destiny & Greyson", not "Britney and Greyson". And it will stay the same

* * * * * * * * 

It's fifteen minutes away from show time, I'm going on the Ellen show again, I missed Ellen so much. She's been a close friend since the first time I been on her show. I sat on the couch at the waiting room, rubbing my hands against the rich velvet material of the expensive couch. So much happened less than forty eight hours ago. Right now I just can't wait for the show. I bit my bullet necklace as an attempt to calm down and miraculously as usual, i felt better. 

"Greyson, you're on!" My manager, Stacci announced with a pat on my shoulder. I smiled at her and walked out, hands in my leather black jacket.

A round of applause was heard with several squeals from my beautiful fans. I waved and gave them my best smile. I loved each and every fan of mine and I've always wished to meet every single Enchancers i have out there. I could never be here without them. "You have the smile that melt every girls' heart." that's how Destiny described my smile. Little did she know, her smile drives me head over heels in love with her again all over again all the times.

"Hello Greyson! My, my, look how much you've grown!" Ellen grandly called out a friendly greeting, flashing her ultra white teeth. She extended a hand to ruffle my hair but i dodged. She punched my shoulders playfully, "Ouch, that hurts, I see, Greyson has been working out, look at his biceps!" Ellen laughed which was responded by more squeals from the audience. I looked down at my favourite black converse and blushed. 

"Hi Ellen, I missed you." I said and embraced her. 

"Ooohh, so did i." Ellen said. "So, it has been some time since you last appear on my show. What's up dude? How's life?" she enquired after i took my seat. 

"A lot happened recently. I barely have time to register them, not to say put them into word properly." I started.

"Why don't we narrow the topic to 'Grey Girl'?" she wriggled her eye brow suggestively.

"Yea sure. In fact, there's something I've planned to say too." I smiled a little. 

"Dear all, i believe you have heard things about the twins and I. I don't know what do you guys think about it but those are just rumours. I am sorry for my sudden absence for the past few days, not explaining clearly what's the situation." I paused for a moment.

After taking a breath, i continue, "There's this girl whom i grew up with. She smart, kind, beautiful and strong. I had been in love with her secretly since forever, people might say it's just a crush but i know she's the one and only girl I would be so in loved with for my whole life.  To me, she's almost the best example for perfection, what she's lack of is self assurance and self confident. She have too much doubts for herself, thinking she's not enough for me, but who is she kidding, i should be the one worrying i am not good enough for her. She was diagnosed with leukemia and I almost lost her.   "

The whole scene was quiet as everyone listened intently to me. "Luckily, she was saved. I still don't know who was the one who offered her the bone marrow transplant yet i am very thankful to whoever it is, i owe you so much. I couldn't even imagine life without her, she's the centre of my universe, the gravity that holds me, the sunshine that light up my whole world. In a nutshell, life would be meaningless without her."

"Somehow she asked me to love her sister instead, saying her sister is much better than her. She never know how crazy i am over her. She's the best girlfriend ever and impossible to be replaced. I bet you guys know who am i talking about do you?" I ran my eyes across the audience and smile slightly. 

"I know you guys won't mind if i take Destiny Patchi Whitney as my girlfriend right?" I asked the audience. 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * 

[ A/N: So so so, how's this chapter? I hope you guys like it. The end is near! Probably two more chapters and this book will be completed. I would update my next chapter when i get another 500reads / 50votes / 30comments okay? Please tell me how would you like the story to end!! I'll be back soon! ]