You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

CHAPTER ONE

"I simply hate this traffic jam ! It's totally intolerable! " Britney groaned for the umpteen time as she hit her steer in frustration.

"Chill Brit, I should have drove instead and you could be napping with your face mask" I tried to calm her although i hate the traffic as well.

"We hadn't be moving more than an inch since half and hour ago!" she complained with a face palm.

"Uh huh. Everyone's packing up the airport for Greyson. Oh Greyson" I pointed out. "After all, he's a big star now, I mean, world wide artist, with innumerable people adoring him, countless fans around the globe.." I trailed off.

"Tell me something I don't know." she rolled her enticing green eyes.

"Brit.. Are you sure he's the same like he used to be? I mean, hey, it has been so long, what if he doesn't like being with us anymore?" I asked after a moment of hesitation.

"Dee, you're being silly, please, don't be cranky dumb-dee" she answered reassuringly. Okay then, i told myself, Britney is usually right, her confident wins anything. i'm really being overly dumb-dee, my nickname by Britney, dumb Destiny.

* * * * * * * *

"How do i look?" I asked Britney, frantically.

"Whoa, I was the one supposed to ask that isn't?" Britney sounded astonished. Yea she's always the one caring about her appearance while i just do something else that i assume to be more worthy for spending my time to. "You look perfectly fine Dee." she nodded in satisfaction after squinting me from head to toe.

Britney did her last touch up for her photo-genetic face and strided away from our Volkswagen to the airport entrance but still managed to look like a super model, without trying.

"'What are you waiting for? Let's go Destiny." she turned back and called me.

* * * * * * * *

"The crowd was crazily fervent,. Everyone's squeezing each other. Even standing firmly on the solid marble floor is difficult, yet, you need not to worry about falling down since the entire area is so congested that there's no space to fall.

"We're over here!" Britney exclaimed, waving her hands to attract Greyson's attention. It wasnt an easy action, as tons of fans and paparazzi were all over the place, enticing and glistening eyes vying for Greyson's attention.

Greyson had his crew surrounding him, blocking people away fro him. It was quite necessary, I thought, with the frenzied and fremescent crowd, every single land within this airport, not to mention the chaotic and mayhem situation, somebody could just grab Greyson and he'll never get out of this place. Jeez.

"Hey, there you are! Greyson finally spotted us.

"Heyyo Greyson!" Britney greeted with her ever confident dashing smile.

"Hi Greyson." I followed.

"So nice to see you guys again!" he yelled with great enthusiasm as he pulled both of us into a bear hug. Dozens of fans screamed at the top of their lungs in envy while paparazzi clicked of their cameras. Greyson didn't forget to wave and smiled at the crowd at the airport for him. He even signed for a few fans. He is such a nice guy, although he could have walked away.

Greyson made a gesture to his beefy body guard on black suit beside him and he nodded, Soon enough, Britney and I were "inside" Greyson's protective crew were out of the airport safely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short message from the author:

Hey people, thanks for reading, this is my first time writing on wattpad, so don't hesitate to comment and tell me about my flaws! Thank you! ☺ Peace out!

xoxo,

Sheunny