Love does not dominate; it cultivates.

[ Author’s note: OMG Greyson’s Sunshine and City Lights MV is finally out. Realesed around an hour ago, here’s the link, just in case you wanna watch it, my personal comment: Lovely, as always. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1PwA2QJ0ns&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLdteQ0-UpfK7A5rlCzZ8P_w   Check out my blog too ;)  www.iheartyou-ys.blogspot.com. Not to forget, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN . xx ]

-

CHAPTER TWELVE

-

“OMG, YOU’RE GREYSON CHANCE!” cried a thirteen-year-old looking girl, jumping up and down, obviously overhyped. “Ouch, that hurts! I’m so glad, I am not dreaming!” she exclaimed after pinching herself on the arm. “Can you please sign this for me?” she said, holding out a fancy notebook with her glitter pen from her bag.

“Oh sure.” Greyson said warmly and smiled, I bet that girl must be melting inside.

“Gosh, thank you, thank you, I’m your biggest fan and I love you more than anything! This is my happiest and luckiest day ever!!” the girl said with sheer joy. I would have been fan girling like her, if Greyson wasn’t my friend; I guess I’m a blessed girl!

“Oh wow, you must be Destiny! Gosh, I’m also a fan of your blog, you’re such an amazing blogger, your blog is so inspirational!” she gushed.

I blushed at her remark, “Thank you sweetheart.”  

“Where’s Britney?” she asked, still jumping. “Are both of you dating?”

“Umm…” Greyson and I said in unison and blushed.

“Hehe, Never mind. Bye!” she chuckled and left, ecstatically, obviously already figure out the answer herself.

“Now, ladies first?” Greyson held out his hand, gesturing me to walk first.

“Ah, very gentleman like eh?” I teased ruefully and he blushed, cuteness overloading as usual. He bought us ticket for the movie which I forgotten it’s name since nothing mattered more than being with Greyson. He handed the tickets to the usher and we went in, hands in hands.

He passed me a box of popcorn, “Your popcorn tasted way better darling.” He whispered to my ear and left a kiss there.

“Gee.” I smiled, he’s just so sweet.

* * * * * * *

I was sobbing in the cinema as the touching part was playing. Titanic was on show. Although I’ve watched the movie for so many times that I lost count, still, it never failed to make me cry.

Greyson rubbed my tears for me with a tissue gently, “Aww Dee, my sentimental darling/”

I lay on his solid chect throughout the rest of the movie, I was so absorbed in the movie, the saddening yet romantic love story of Jack and Rose. Greyson had both his arms wrapped around me, making me feel secured and safe.

* * * * * * *

“I love Titanic.” I said as the movie ended.

“I love you. ”  he said in return, letting me off from his warm arms and smiled.

“Awww…” I said, reaching my hand to touch his face, he was looking as perfect as usual, sometimes I just think he was too beautiful to be real.

“I love you” he repeated.

“I love you too.” I leaned forward and whisper in his ears then stole a kiss.

* * * * * * *

“Ow.” I flinched as Greyson accidentally knocked on my ankle.

“OMG, sorry baby, what’s wrong?” he replied instantly.” Oh, you ankle. Why is it bruised so badly? I thought you merely fell down lightly?”

“Um, I guess I didn’t just fell lightly?” I said, pulling a nonchalant façade, not letting the cat out of the bag.

“Do you feel like seeing the doctor?” he asked.

“No,” I blurted, then realized I spoke too quickly. “Um, I mean, it’s okay, there’s no need to see the doctor. It’ll recover soon.” I smiled as convincing as I could.

“Well, if you say so.” He replied and planted a kiss on my forehead.