Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.

CHAPTER THREE

"I love you, you love me, we are happy family" the little boy sang heartily.

"Stop singing that purple big dinosaur song." a girl interrupted.

"Uh-huh. That's such a lame song" another girl added.

"Narh! It's not, cause I am the one singing it!" the boy said with a proud grin on his angelic face. "You know what, one day soon, I'm going to sing on stage and shine!" he continued, ans both the girls chuckled.

"No joke, people will love me! Just wait and see." he said again.

"Ooh kay." the first girl cooed.

"How about us?" the second girl asked, holding her sister.

"Hmm, let me think.." the boy replied.

"We'll be the best buddies forever right?" the first girl asked.

"It depends.." a playful smile made it's way across the boy's face.

"How dare you?" the girls began tickling the boy until he rolled on the floor, laughing hysterically.

"Okay, okay! I was just joking. I'll never forget you guys." he surrendered.

********

Those carefree and childish days. Those big dreams, those young promises, those beautiful memories.

I smile ruefully as my mind turned nostalgia and played that scene.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

[ A/N : i know it's short, but never mind, it's just a filler. I've made myself a cover, randomly searched for photos from google and put words on it only. I didn't know it was so hard to make a book cover, i thought it was just like editing normal photos. LOL. I'll probably find someone to make me a cover soon. Do VOTE, FAN, COMMENT. thanks for reading! xo ]