Forever Love.

F O U R     Y E A R S     L A T E R

=BRITNEY'S POV=

"I want pink and white rose petals in two eight tiny baskets." 

"Noted."

"Is this colour okay?"

"Great."

"Can you please shift that slightly to the right? Thank you." 

Everyone was busy preparing for the wedding in two weeks time. I wanted everything to be perfect since i was the one who volunteer to be in charge of everything for the wedding, no matter how troublesome it is, i won't give up. 

"Mummy!" a little girl in a sundress came running towards me.

"Hi princess, did you like the dress i picked?" I knelt down and held my baby girl in my arms. Caressing her smooth rosy cheeks affectionately. 

"Of course, my Mummy always picks the best." she sounded like angel singing. I couldn't help smiling along. 

"Hi honey, how's everything?" I felt a familiar warmth embracing me from behind. Andrew, i smiled. 

"It's gonna be the best wedding ever." I smiled, giving the well built man a peck on his freshly shaved jaw.  

"Better then ours?" he feigned surprised. And we laughed together, almost in harmony.

I got married three years ago to this wonderful man i met at the golf club. I knew the golf club is the best place to find the best mate. It was like love at the first sight. Then i gave birth to the most adorable girl existing, i could never imagine anything better happening in my life.  

* * * * * * * *

"You'll hold the basket with your left hand and sprinkle the petals as you walk down the aisle okay honey?" i told my little princess. It's no wonder she's picked as one the flower girl on her favourite Aunt's wedding.

"Yes mom, i won't let Aunty Destiny down." She looked up and me, smiling.

"Aren't you both lovely." Andrew complemented at the sight of us. 

"I'll leave you with Daddy now kay? I gotta go and make sure everything is fine." I said before kissing them goodbye. 

* * * * * * * *

"Whoa, can i have your number?" I teased as i checked my sister out. She looked slightly nervous which is perfectly normal since it's her wedding!

"What century is this that you're still asking for numbers?" my sister laughed.

She looked so beautiful today, i am so happy for her. "Don't be so tensed up Dee. You look perfect and the wedding is gonna be perfect too."

Just then, we heard a knock on the door. I promptly raced over to make sure it isn't Greyson. But, as i've expected, it was Greyson.

"I miss you dear." Greyson said on the other side of the door.

"I miss you too." my sister replied as she walked towards the door. 

"Can the both of you be more patience, it's just a few hours since you guys last met. You have a lifetime to spend together after this!" I chided jokingly. 

* * * * * * * * 

=GREYSON's POV=

Is it even normal for a man to feel butterflies, oh, not butterflies, i felt as if gorillas are having a dance party inside me stomach! I'm waiting for my lovely bride-to-be with my best man. Our wedding wasn't considered grand, but Destiny doesn't like things to be "too much". Britney surely did a great job, making sure everything is simple but beautiful. We've invited all our friends and families and it's a pleasant sight to see them all gathered in this beautiful hall. Everyone was dressed in their best attire with a smile on their faces. 

I almost stopped breathing when Destiny came into sight. She is too gorgeous for words. How is it even possible for someone to look so perfect? Everyone began clapping as Destiny passed by them. Britney was of course her bridesmaid. She looked very pretty too but right now i couldn't really focus on anything else except for the love of my life. 

I didn't notice i was shaking until Destiny stopped at the spot beside me. She gave me a smile that melts me all inside out. 

* * * * * * * * * *

=DESTINY's POV=

"I, Greyson Michael Chance, take you, Destiny Michelle Whitney, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. " Greyson articulated his vow and everyone was tearing already. 

The it was my sister's turn.

"I, Destiny Michelle Whitney, take you, Greyson Michael Chance, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity." the whole thing was so beautiful. How i wished my parents are still here to watch her wedding. 

They exchanged rings and kissed each other passionately. I smiled at my daughter, then my husband. The love in the air is almost tangible.

The wedding went on with speeches and each of them is lovely. I sat next to my husband with our daughter between us. For once, except for my won wedding, nobody mistaken Destiny and I in a gathering after being twins for so long. 

"Nothing is enough to express how much i love you for giving us such a great wedding." Greyson thanked me, looking ever so charming.

"Because you guys meant the world to me and you were there for me too for the past several years until my wedding." I smiled. 

"Thank you for everything." Destiny said for the umpteenth time before leaving to the airport for their honeymoon. She gave me a bone crushing hug then waved me goodbye as she get on the limousine with Greyson. 

"That's what sisters are for." I told her with a wink and waved her goodbye.