Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!

CHAPTER FOUR

"Welcome back!" everyone was smiling from ear to ear as Greyson stepped in.

"Oh my dear boy, you're so grown up now." his mum, Lisa beamed, tousling his lustrous hair.

"Hey, Lil Bro." Alexa, his elder sister said as Tanner, his older brother playfully nudged him.

"How's life?" asked Scott, his dad.

"I missed you guys so much!" Greyson pulled them into a bear hug.

"Um, hello everyone." I said.

"Should Destiny and I leave, and let you guys have a family catch up?" Britney enquired.

"Don't be silly, both of you girls are part of our family as well." Lisa said. Aww, she's always so sweet and nice to us, and she's right, she had always been treating us like her own daughter, Britney and I often played in Greyson;s house when we were kids.

********

"Hey, you remember this?" Greyson asked, holding a bag made of unwanted apron..

"Ha! Destiny made it when Lisa told us she bought a new apron." Britney recalled.

"Yea, and Britney took it and cat walked like a super model holding a branded bag!" I continued, and we burst into laughters, just like the old days.

"Hey, be gentle with that." Greyson warned as we gave him back the bag,he kept it back into a box as if it is a priceless antique.

"How about this?" Greyson asked again, holding up a clump of plastic.

"Oh, we tried baking with it once, and it melted in the oven!" I laughed.

"That's so silly of us!" Britney remarked.

"Look at this." Britney called as she dig her own way in into Greyson's box. It's a song written on a crumpled old paper, I remembered that song, it was made by Greyson whereas i wrote the lyrics, and Britney doodled flowers all over it.

"Hey, I liked this!" Greyson and I responded at the exact same moment and then we blushed. It was our first piece of work, music, made together. I still remembered the triumph sensation when we succeeded to somehow compose a song at such a young age. After all, music doens't have any age boundary, they are simply a beautiful way in expressing yourself.