Prologue

Somewhere in deep space, there was a planet that was home to aliens that are plant based, called the Seedrians, and they once had a group of special gems called the Chaos emeralds,, which have unlimited power, and their most famous power is a form of teleportation known as Chaos control. When the emeralds merge together, they become a special gem that contains unlimited power called the Master Emerald, which can turn thoughts into reality. For a time, the Seedrians lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted the Emerald for good, others for evil, which of course began a war between the good Seedrians, and the bad Seedrians that turned themselves into cyborgs covered in robotic armor called the Metarex, lead by the evil Dark Oak. The war lasted until a Seedrian used the Emerald's power to destroy the planet in hopes to destroy the Metarex with it, and the Emerald was lost in the far reaches of space. After some time floating in space, the Master Emerald found itself on a planet known as Mobius, which was home to a race known as the Mobians, which are like anthropomorphic animals that the males wear normally only gloves and shoes while the females have more clothing. The Mobians the found the Master Emerald were the Echidnas, and they worshiped it's power like some kind of god. But then one day, the leader of the tribe attempted to use it's power to get rid of his rivals, only it's power proved too great to control, which as a result, destroyed him and the rest of the echidnas. All of the echidnas that is, except for young Knuckles, who had a little Mobian hedgehog sister named Amy, who were both now on their own and had to be guardians of the emerald, so that it's power can not be misused again. Elsewhere in Mobius, there was a little blue Mobian hedgehog named Sonic, who was born with speed that makes him run faster than the speed of sound, which was how he got his name, and he was all alone. He wasn't always alone at first as he once had a guardian named Long-Claw after his parents passed away in a terrible storm when he was just a baby, but when Sonic turned 12, Long-Claw passed away from old age, and the hedgehog has been on his own since then. Then one day, the little hedgehog sees a little Mobian fox being bullied by some bigger Mobians, and he used his speed to knock down the bullies, scaring them off to help out the little fox, who was amazed by the hedgehog speed and the fact he helped him. The little fox introduced himself as Miles Prower, but most folks called him Tails cause he was born with an extra tail that makes him fly by twirling his namesakes like the blades of a helicopter, which Sonic finds really cool, and Tails was surprised and happy that someone found that feature cool instead of freaky like everyone he encountered before. Of course Mobius was home to another race of intelligent beings, called the Overlanders, which are like humans but of another planet. Of course most of them are extinct now, after a great war between them and the Mobians for control of the planet, but there was one that was still alive, known as Dr Ivo Robotnik, who plans of world domination with his army of robots... and the power of the mysterious Master Emerald, and that's where this story begins. But first... a song. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, Gotta go fast, gotta go fast, Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster, faster!, Moving at speed of sound, Quickest hedgehog around, Got ourselves a situation, Stuck in a new location without any explanation, No time for relaxation!, Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't blink, don't think, Just go, go, go, go, g-g-g-g-go, go!, Sonic, he's on the run!, Sonic, he's number one!, Sonic, he's coming next!, So watch out... For Sonic X!, Gotta go fast (Sonic!), Gotta go fast(Sonic!), Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster, faster!, Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, Sonic X!, Gotta go fast, gotta go fast, Gotta go faster, faster, faster, faster, faster!, Sonic X!