Girls Frontline and Ghost Missions timeline (rewrite)

Ghost Missions sided with Girls Frontline story:

2030 

American Male T-DOLL (GHOST) attack on North Korea and captured their Nuclear Silo during second Korean war

2033 After Neo-Soviet Established

Before World War 3 and before Commander Markus recruited

In London, the Ghost members: FTac Recon, ISO Hermlock, SP-X 80 and WSP Swarm were the male T-DOLL (GHOST) were undercover as Civilians as UK police came asking information of Iranian plans in UK. They infiltrate the Iranian house and capture the leader and successfully capture and interrogate him before throwing him off from the building. Revealing another Iranian is about to take an plane in Turkey and successfully capturing and interrogate him revealing that Rorke is alive but however Hesh realize Rorke was kill during the Ongoing Federation War. 

2045 During the event of World War III

American Male T-Doll (GHOST) plan to capture the Top-secrets of Neo Soviet and give information to US command Center.

2047

American Male T-Doll (GHOST) Squad successfully destroyed the Neo-Soviet Union powerful gun. While LOKI was controlled by US and New Federation joint operation orbiting around the Europe and Asia as they unable to stop the Orbital weapon as they fire the Kinetic bomb at the Romania occupied Neo-Soviet Union as world watched that powerful weapon that created 16 years ago during Federation War. 

2050

American Male T-Doll (GHOST) attack on Neo-Soviet Union air base on Siberia in mountains with full of bombers inside and successfully destroyed by Kinetic bombardment and successfully extracted but remaining bombers were already take off.

2051 During Nuclear war

American Male T-Doll (GHOST) began assault on Neo-Soviet Union Bunkers destroying nuclear missile inside and Chinese Nuclear missile bunker aswell.

2062 During Sangevis Ferri rebellion

US built aircraft carrier name after GHost leader, USS Elias Walker.

American Male T-DOLL (GHOST) Covert operation of all world such as Afghanistan, Pacific, Carribean and Europe against all threats.

2064 After the Event of Girls Frontline story

American T-Doll (GHOST) were in Europe their mission is to destroyed the weapons they developed by Sangvis Ferri and KCCO betrayel to Griffin and Kryuger as American T-Doll (GHOST) Began assault on KCCO base right after Yegor death, to destroyed mass destruction weapon as LOKI fire the Kinetic bombardment an destroyed the Base