Episode 17 KARMA's daughter

At G.H.O.S.T HQ

San Diego, Los Angelos

Markus Walker, Alex Moseman, Juan Bernando, Gentiane, Sum Jimei, Kalina, Kyle, Sakura, Sonya, Chris, Angelia II, and Aiden are back after the mission, reviewing the footage of Javier's conversation that they recorded in the previous mission thanks to Simon and Helian.

Javier: Certifique-se de que toda a inteligência relacionada ao drone esteja disponível antes de nossa discussão.

However, for him, Aiden glared at Javier, who did his squad back in Ukraine.

Aiden: *vengeful glare* Javier Fucking Sanchez

Angelia II: I could tell from that tone that you've got unfinished business with Javier.

Aiden: Damn right. He's the one who killed my US Ranger teammates, But as I would be glad to smoke that motherfucker.

Chris: Jeeze, Hawk, kinda hate him a lot.

Alex: I would be bloody damn, China would pay billions to get their hands on this drone, humanoids, and droid.

Javier: Boas ideias, Alexandre

Markus: Good Karma.

Sakura: You mean cyber weapon?

Aiden: Yes, according to Henry, Karma is the weapon, it may be the key to Relic Celerium.

Angelia II: Let's hope he's not gonna make any stupid plan.

For Markus, he notices footage, Alexandr's hand.

Markus: Wait. There... right there.

He pauses the footage and zooms in to find a logo on Alexandr's hand.

Markus: You see that?

Sakura: Weird, never heard that symbol before.

Aiden: I don't recognize that symbol, neither Ange did.

Markus: Cross reference image with active US corporate logos.

The Computer only respond no

Computer: No matches.

Sonya: Could be the Pan-European Union.

Markus: Cross reference, worldwide.

But Alex, recognized that symbol before, he kinda remember his family vacation in the past.

Alex: Hold up... It's Colossus!

All: Colossus?

Alex: Colossus, the floating city, I remember that I had vacation with my family long time ago.

Aiden: I thought the floating city was sink?

Alex: But, it was rebuilt, thanks to US.

Juan: So Karma weapon's is in the floating city.