Episode 13 The Fallen Desert part 1

In briefing room

Kryuger, Helianthus, Simon, Angelia II, Aiden Jackson, commanders from Griffin and Kryuger, and three commanders from G

Kryuger, Helianthus, Simon, Angelia II, Aiden Jackson, commanders from Griffin and Kryuger, and three commanders from G.H.O.S.T were on their seats while Hesh, Keagan, and Merrick gave a brief. Showing the Footage of the General of the Neo-Soviet Union and De-Facto leader of the Neo-Soviet Union, Peter Aleksandr, Rorke's trusted loyalty, torturing one of the Soviet soldiers

Hesh: No man, who is ever to be the De-Facto leader of the Neo-Soviet Union and former General, Peter Aleksandr.

The video shows Peter using a shotgun and shooting the soldier's leg as they are crying in pain.

Kalina: Poor guy...

Merrick: Our undercover operative agent shot this in Kurgan, Chelyabinsk.

Merrick: General Belikov.

The video footage ends and Hesh and Merrick introduce the commanders from GnK and Commander to the undercover operative agent. General Aidan Belikov, Ministry of Internal Affairs and General of Neo-Soviet Union.

 General Aidan Belikov, Ministry of Internal Affairs and General of Neo-Soviet Union

Aidan Belikov: Thank you, Comrade Merrick. Peter Aleksandr is number two, he is working with Rorke as insurgence... but irrelevant.

The video conference with Aidan Belikov cuts to another footage of General Carter from KCCO, talking to the Terrorist group Fim de Mundo flying over to Middle East Iraq.

Simon: A whisper drone captured this two days ago, in Iraq. The man who was responsible was none other than General Carter, the KCCO.

Kryuger and GnK are shocked, by General Carter who is responsible for betraying the GnK and destroying Area S09. Now General Carter somehow working with the Terrorist group Fim de Mundo.

Berezovich Kryuger: *glared* Carter...

Aiden: The one and only.

Gentiane: So, he's working with the Terrorist group willing to reignite the WW3.

Hesh: You're correct, Miss Gentiane.

Alex: However, we lost contact with a reconnaissance drone over Iraq last week.