Episode 12 The Cryptid Relic and project

In the hallway

Persica the director of the 16Lab and Tactical Doll Scientist

Persica the director of the 16Lab and Tactical Doll Scientist. She is the one who created the T-Dolls in AR team and deeply involved in the conspiracy involving Lunasia. Now, she is looking for her old friend since she and Lycoris haven't contact him for long years since the G.H.O.S.T hired him from 90wish. When she recognized that name on the wall, it was Henry J Morse's lab.

Persica: There you are, Henry, *thought* Finally, after many years, I can finally reunited him since Lycoris is dead. 

As she enter the lab, she noticed a Doll maintenance workshop, but its different, they had advance hardware than 16Lab, Henry is the director of 32Lab.

Persica: Huh, didn't except, Henry built his doll.

She looked around his desk, until upon notice a tube, appeared to be dead Cryptid alien as she freak out, but the Cryptid was still in cryo. She was relief of that creature was about to attack. She didn't know why Henry working on the creatures, until upon notice a monitor screen appeared to be a record of his work. She walks over the moniter, sit on his desk and click enter buttom.

Persica: Alright, let's see what you are hiding from me and Griffin and Kryuger, Henry.

As the video played, Henry began a speech of his daily works as he fix his camera. While Persica watch Henry's log record.

Henry: Is it on? Perfect, I'm Henry J Morse, director of 32Lab and scientist of the G.H.O.S.T. This is day 1, So I was hired by Merrick, and Hesh hired me and joined the G.H.O.S.T and they wanted to me revive my own creations.

Persica: Creation?

Henry: Before I join 90wish, met my friend and then hired to G.H.O.S.T, I was a military scientist and technology defense, I was begin my developing the robotics, in my secret. I developed my creation of robotic stealth. Until luckily they had the winner. So I scrapped my project. After I hired, they wanted me to revive my creation of the stealth robotoics.

Persica was impressed, Henry was working on his creation of robotic stealth and revived by G.H.O.S.T., as she watched, the video next log is day 21.

Henry: Day 21, as I said, about the stealth robototic project, before I built this, G.H.O.S.T send us to investigate the Colorado, that sight when the ODIN strikes in America.

The video shows a group of science including Henry himself alongside with G.H.O.ST soldiers expedition in Temples of the Cryptid.

ST soldiers expedition in Temples of the Cryptid