Episode 2 Relic Collapse part 1

In memories, he saw Rorke begin attacking Hesh and then he shot Rorke's left eye and they left as Logan proceed talking about his story.

Logan: *Offscreen* That's how it started when your old man tries to kill Rorke, but he's planning to kill him forever, he wanted his payback for losing the Federation war. And your old man is willing to take revenge on your grandfather.

Logan: He made his cake by running the terrorist Organization co-operate like KCCO the Regular army and any PMC he wanted.

Logan: While we're fighting against PMC, terrorists in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Western Europe, the Soviet Union, and China are cozy. Like Hell US and the New Federation had a strong relationship to keep up their economies after ww3 ended and Fluid spread to all the countries, and the government collapsed and lost territories.

Markus: So the Rorke cooperated the terrorist and PMC?

Logan: Correct, while hearing about the Butterfly incident result of Sangevis Ferri Rebellion...

Flashback after the Butterfly incident (event of Girls Frontline)

News reporter 1: Now the mysterious terrorist group, known as Fim do Mundo was responsible for the attack on the African continent. Never seen in public, who is the leader of Fim do Mundo? He's known as the Mysterious Watcher.

Logan: Mysterious watcher? No Gabriel Rorke, he's behind bars of the Terrorist Organization cooperating with the neo-Federation and Russia who is willing to reignite the WW3.

Markus: What are they planning?

Logan: Well... I told the JSOC... but they were too busy building of army of drones, they are tougher than T-Dolls. The Drone race had started.

Logan: For real, if you're gonna build the entire military army of PMC, based on the Relic technology, it was all countries, except the US and PMC G.H.O.S.T had found another technology called Cryptid Relic, a rare metal giving US stronger enough, and PMC as well, and also use Cryptid Relic as the Anti-Collapse Fluid it could clear the Fluid out of the sky creating a cure to all the world.

News reporter: Due to the collapse of encomia by Fim do Mundo, China's president is outraged by Alicaro Alicaro's leaked memo alleging the Cyber-attack was covertly ordered by the White House.

Markus: So Fim do Mundo was responsible, blaming the US for the Cyberattack on China and Sanction on the US.

Logan: And most importantly Fim do Mundo's Twitter was suspended, and two days later, the director of the FBI, was burned alive. 

Logan: For Now, PMC, Regular Army KCCO, and terrorists planning to reignite WW3. For now, I'm out of retirement service, I'm joining the G.H.O.S.T.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day

Relic collapse

Western Europe to Eastern Europe

FTac Recon/civilian name: Taylor

G.H.O.S.T/JSOC/US/UN Terrorist Force joint operation

July 30th, 2065

Above the sky near the European continent