Episode 18 Suffer with me

Markus and Gentiane is walking in the hallway to find Logan.

Gentiane: Kinda had a hard time in my past.

Markus: Yeah,

A flashback appears, with sad young Markus sitting in front of a house with young Gentiane sitting next to him laying on his shoulder after his mother died and her grandparents too. Then Logan and Yuri came up to him and Gentiane as her parents explained to his father about the incident.

Logan: Hey, you're going to be okay.

Flashback ended, as Markus and Gentiane is seen in a small park in Centennial Park until logan comes up to them.

Logan: What took you so long? Started thinking you weren't gonna make it?

The previous flashback briefly reappears with Logan offering his hand to Markus. The flashback ends, and Markus sits back on the bench with Gentiane is.

Markus: Logan, what the fuck were we doing there?

Another flashback appear with Young markus sitting against a pillar along with young Gentiane crying after her grandparents killed he hugged her as Rorke is nearing both. Flashback end.

Logan: The dead won't suffer. That's why you and both are still here.

Gentiane: Then why Rorke, went onto him not me? After my grandparents were killed.

Flashback returns.

Rorke: You suffer with me as I could.

Flashback ends.

Logan: He's got a plan for you kid, but not Gentiane, and hes been working on it for 50 years and he's counting on you, coming after him.

Markus: Wait a minute... Logan, you have intel right?

Logan: Kid, remember that pendant? Pfft... disappeared. What do you think, it just sprouted legs and walked away? This guy, he knows every angel, every move you're gonna make. He's gonna take 20 to 30 million people. As if that's gona bring her back. It's about Medova.

Markus: He killed my mother, to get Aiden.

Gentiane: And he killed my grandparents in front in my eyes.

He pauses for a moment.

Markus: Hey! What happened in Odessa, Ukraine?

A flashback appears of Reunion and Fate when Rorke is being carried out in a body bag.

Logan: I was pretty sure we got him in Spain.

Someone is seen taking a photo of Javier and Rorke negotiating on a balcony.

Logan: About a year later, he shows up in Odessa with a that piece of shit Javier.

The news broadcast about World War iii rages on across the nation.

A map of Ukraine is then shown in monitor.

Logan: So your dad, Aiden, Yuri, Merrick, Keagan and I, we go in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan comes out of a Humvee, taking his cap and looks at himself in the reflection of the window. He sets his cap right. He then looks over to Maxwell Mcknight's house, which is surrounded with Christmas decorations.

Logan walks toward the house, as Hesh, Aiden, Keagan, Merrick and Yuri steps out of his Humvee, which is parked right outside the house.

Logan: Merrick.