Episode 22 The Odysseus

On board the USS Elias Walker

Hesh and Secretary Moris D. Angeles are on the deck of the USS Elias Walker awaiting the recently apprehended Gabriel T. Rorke.

Angeles: Premier Tai has pledged China's military to halt and then commence in support of all U.S. operations in anticipation of the cyber attack. while the Europeans were too busy planning for the announcement of the Union Nation Rosstarist Coalition for the upcoming future.

Hesh: Well, the DLC is finished, Secretary Angeles. America and China's joining forces truly marks the beginning of a new era since World War III and the Pan-European Union's relation with the New Soviet Union.

Angeles: And one that you should be a damn pound of, CEO and Commander.

The VTOl carrying Rorke has landed on Elias Walker. Markus alongside Aiden emerges from the aircraft and greets both Commander and Angeles while Angelia decides to keep an eye on Rorke with the others.

Markus: Dad (to Hesh). Secretary (to Angeles)

Aiden: Sir (to Angeles).

Markus and Aiden then signal for Rorke to move from the aircraft. Rorke slowly saunters towards Angeles.

Angeles: President Martha sends her regards.

Rorke: Some work of noble note may not yet be done, yet.

Angeles: You betrayed your own country, Rorke, you worked with the Federation a long time ago.

Hesh: Well get this... Get that bastard off our flight deck.

Markus: Yes Dad.

Markus and Aiden move on to transfer Rorke to the holding room. Angeles shakes hands with Hesh.

Angeles: We got him.

Unaware, an unnamed soldier (who used to be Javier disguised as a soldier) marches towards thems.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Odysseus

USS Elias Walker, Atlantic Ocean

Markus Walker // Codename: Crow

JSOC, G.H.O.S.T - GnK (Joint Operation)

July 9th 2066

Markus and Gentiane watches form the security camera feed as Juan watches Rorke with unnamed soldier. Markus approaches Rorke.

Juan: Es bueno que no hables. Podemos tomarnos nuestro tiempo.

Juan brutally punches Rorke.

Rorke: You left the South America when the war started one day ago. I will speak only to Markus and the girl Genti bring both to me. I will tell him everything.

Markus vengeful glares at Rorke since his mother was killed while Gentiane worried at him.

Gentiane: Are you ok, Markus? Are you getting tied up?

Markus: Wrong Genny. I'm just getting warmed up. Come on.

Markus approaches the holding room. He looks at the retina scanner.

Scanner: Identify, Walker, Markus. Retina scan confirmed.

The door opens, Markus is stopped by his father before going in.

Hesh: Do what you can. I'll be on the bridge, I'm done with Rorke.

The two get inside, Markus grabs a chair in a room and another one for Gentiane and repositions it, then both sits down facing Markus and Juan and unnamed soldiers stand behind both.