Episode 15 Operation Shipwreck

G.H.O.S.T. War room

Many S T-Doll and G.H.O.S.T soldiers have been gathered while GnK are outside, as Markus and Hesh are in a war room, explaining the mission to them, among them was Berezovich Kryuger and Helianthus.

Hesh: You boys did well, yesterday, you've protected the Spectre is all thanks to Griffin and Kryuger support yesterday. Now it could be worse.

Markus uses his Data Gloved Paired to show a hologram on the world map and the red one is Afghanistan.

Markus: We got trouble in Afghanistan, Neo-Soviet Foreign minister's was trapped on the railway in Afghanistan, however the red zone was ELID took over the half of Afghanistan, including the capital Kabul

Markus: The problem is, Central intelligence intercepted an assassinated order directed by Javier.

Markus moves on to show a hologram of the mission's map, a shipyard. He highlight a freighter near the shipyard.

Markus: This freighter's jam packed with Dong Feng II hypersonic cruise and ballistic missiles. Mach 7 capable. One strike could take out any of our aircraft carriers, including the ELIAS walker.

Markus shows a hologram of 6 highlighted missile.

Markus: The missile will be delivered to these destroyers, coated with carbon nanotubes rending invisible to our satellites. That's why Alex had to get this footage the old fashioned way! DLC plan to launch these missile on Iraq.

Helianthus: Iraq?

All Stealth Dolls and Soldiers whispered realized China launch missile on Iraq, why China target Iraq?

Hesh: You boys know why China target Iraq? Now I got enough of this problem. I don't need Persia being DLC's bitches.

Markus shows a hologram of a truck with a missile on top of it.

Markus: The Keppel terminal's primary defense is a single Dong Feng II missile, located in the central hub. You will be equipped with HPM explosives. High Powered Microwave bursts to scramble the missile's guidance system,

Markus shows a hologram of 2 electron lasers.

Markus: The east and west perimeter is flanked by free electron lasers, supercharged beams able to take out any short range missile. We need these down to take out the freighter.

Markus shows a hologram of a portable hacking module.

Markus: Your portable hacking modules will reprogram their targeting system to fry them in their own juice. When their defence is down, you call up the Zeus and LOKI and we can commence the LOKI strike the freighter.

Hesh: Now you boys ready to go, the Federation Navy alongside the US navy is ready to get to the Asia.

Hesh: Most importantly, Griffin and Kryuger will provide help support of our Stealth Dolls, Droids and our soldiers on the ground.