Episode 5 Operation Border Control

Operation Border Control

FOB Spectre

Karnataka, Southern Indian Border

JSOC, UN, G.H.O.S.T and New Federation (JOINT OPERATION)

May 1st 2065

Mission Brief

Primary Objective

DEFEND THE FACTORY BY PROTECTING ITS KEY EXTERRIOR COMPONENTS.

Defense Point 1

POWER TRANDFORMER

Defense point 2:

COOLING TOWER

Defense point 3:

COMMUNICATIONS SATELLITE

DEFENSE NOTICE:

IF ANY OF TWO OF THE THREE POINTS FALL, THE FACTORY WILL BE VAULNERABLE. REDIRECT ALL UNITS TO THE FACTORY INTERIRO AND PROTECT ITS MAIN FRAME COMPUTER.

An Y-8 is a Federation transport aircraft, in 2064, they modified into advanced Y-8X. The hanger door opened, the S T-Dolls groups jumped out from the aircraft with Glider wings were on flying right toward the FOB Spectre Formerly known as Indian Military factory production, was used by United States.

Markus: *COMMS* All Dolls, once all Relic are on ground, move in to establish defensive perimeter.

The T-Doll (GHOST) deploys their parachutes and land on a platform.

M13B (Jason): The units landed on the platform proceed your orders?

Markus: *COMMS* Copy, enemy troops transports including droids are on minute out.

Sakin MG38 (Saul): All Units the ground, establishing perimeter.

Markus: *COMMS* The comms sat, the transformer and the cooling tower power the base shield doors. If two of these positions fall, the enemy will gain access to the central mainframe.

Sakin MG38 (Saul): Copy, M13C, M13B, Kastov 762, Kastov 545 defend the point 1 Comms Sat. Set up the sentry turret at the platform.

M13 (brothers): Yes sir!

Kastov (brothers): Da!

Sakin MG38(Saul): FSS Hurricane, Bryson 890, SA-B 50 defend the point 2 Power transformer deployed the CLAW on the ground.

FSS Hurricane (Stryker): *COMMS* Roger that!

Bryson 890 (Oscar): *COMMS* You can count on us!

SA-B 50 (Issac): *COMMS* In position *as he defend in position near the gate where the power transformer was use for vial defence facility.*

Sakin MG38 (Saul): Daemon, TR-76 Geist and ISO 45 your with me to defend defense point 3 Cooling tower.

Three nodded, as the group of T-Doll make their own defense position in each area, the CLAW was deployed, turret was set as T-Doll (GHOST) ready for incoming wave attack. Then the New Federation soldiers and GHOST soldiers and droid were there in support as the drone recon watched the area as Doll (GHOST) and soldiers and droid were in defense position.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Griffin and Kryuger

The helicopter transported made it to the Indian byrefeuling and dropped on the ground, as T-Dolls from Griffin and Kryuger proceed to the target.

Genatine: *COMMS* The Griffin Dolls are on the move.