Akatsuki

It was time to go, father made me wear rags to represent my struggle to leave; I didn't want to leave. 

I said farewell to father bowing respectively, lastly I hugged Kabuto tightly as he kissed my forehead goodbye. As ruthless as he is, there is always a sweet side..

After about an hour I met up with the Akatsuki in a thick forest. A few feet away was what looked like a man and a woman. Their faces were half covered by their cloaks but their hair gave it away. Caustionsly I stayed my distance and dropped my bag to free my hands.

"Are you Lady Juno of the sound?" 

I nodded already knowing he was the leader.

"We're here to take you back to our base. We know you are powerful and can be a superior contribution to our mission."

I agreed on their proposal and together we headed back to their base. Each member gave a brief introduction sort of like an unofficial welcome. I bowed at each of them after they finished in respect.

Pein- Leader of the Akatsuki

Konan- Pretty woman with blue hair and a origami rose in her hair

Kisame- Blue shark like creature who carries a chakra sucking sword.

Itachi- He is an Uchiha since he has the sharingan.

Deidara- Long blonde hair and mouths on his hands [what that mouth do ;)]

Hidan- Slicked back Grey hair and a very foul mouth.

Zetsu- creepy just plain creepy.

Kakuzu- Lots of stitches and very money obsessed.

Tobi- Wears a orange spiral mask, talks and act in a very childish behavior.

Sasori- Puppet inside of an puppet

They all seem very unique and not at all scary. Well maybe except Zetsu, he give me the chills.

Pein commanded Konan to show me to my new room. She gave me my very own cloak just like theirs, which was black splattered with red clouds, once I was settled in. I swiftly put it on after putting my hair into a ponytail to keep it out of the way.

"You look like you belong here already." She smiled before exiting the room. I rolled my eyes as I watched her leave. After putting up my clothes into the small drawer, I switched to my pj's and went straight to sleep.