How it began

~Third person~

A small village was attacked by the legendary Sannin Orochimaru of the Hidden Sound.

He and his henchmen set out to find a kekkai genkai, found only among the Hisromiki clan. They burned and destroyed everything that stopped them from reaching their goal.

A couple laid hidden, far away from the ongoing chaos. The woman just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. A few moments later, one of Orochimaru's henchmen crashed inside.

He asked the man questions, which the man resisted to answer, about the clan's special skills and jutsu. The attacker killed off the man with ease, seeing he wasn't getting any answers. He did the same to the woman leaving the child to burn, because the house soon went up in flames. Before he left, he snatched the eyes out of the newly parents.

The baby cried and cried but no one came to comfort her.

Just when the house was nothing but rumble and before the newborn baby came in contact with fire, Orochimaru stepped forward and retrieved the child. He figured since she was the last alive, he could raise and train her to fully activate her power.

He held the child in his arms and told his men to head out. They left the little village and all of its townspeople in nothing but ashes and smoke.

Once at his hideout he named the child Juno, she would later on be known as Lady Juno of the Sound.

In the beginning, he would inject her with his genes little by little. By the time she was five, she took on his appearance and inherited his snake like abilities.

As the years went by she came to be close acquaintances with kabuto, who acted as her supervisor,  and was very loyal to Orochimaru, her master, but sometimes refer to as father. Just at age 10 she was nearly at ANBU level through the intensive harsh training and from the various experiments she underwent.

She studies anatomy and was also taught medical ninjutsu.

When 13, she activated her kekkei genkai, the one they've been searching for. Orochimaru was now able to wield her into his secret weapon. He already anticipated when it shall be needed and the destruction it should cause.