Mission[ary]

I woke up extra happy about my experience last night. Although it was merely an illusion, I never felt more closer and satisfied.

 I made my way to the kitchen where I over heard Hidan talking with Kakuzu. They stopped talking when they heard me enter the room.

I raised my brow at them but shook it off. I grabbed me a juice box since it was all I could find. "I see you are up." I turned to see Pein,

"I've decided to send you alone on a mission to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. You are to spy and report back on the nine tails before we set out for the one tails. Understood?" I bowed at his command taking in the information.

I headed back to my room putting on an all black cloak and my backpack.

Itachi looked at me emotionless as usual but with a hint of worry as I walked passed him to get to the front entrance. "Be cautious, the nine tails is very powerful if you happen to engage with him." I gave him a forced closed eye smile.

"I won't die before you do." He gave me a look, if trying to protect me from the dangers that await me with a single expression.

"Let that be the case then." He walked off. I mentally smiled as I headed out the base.

Seemed like forever to reach the Leaf village from the Hidden Rain.  Once a few feet from the gate I removed my cloak to reveal my training clothes so I could pass for an ordinary villager. I did a transformation jutsu to mask my identity.

I don't know much of this place other than my father used to live here and that the nine tails resides here. I never stepped foot here before, all my Intel was collected by spies hired by my father.

I sneaked past the gate guards, who luckily, was asleep on the job. I walked around finding some old house that looked abandoned for my base.

After cleaning out the bedroom and kitchen it was suitable for living in, maybe selling. I put my cloak and extra clothes away so they wouldn't be seen.

CRASH!

I walked casually to the back to see a cracked window and a brick laid out on the floor. I moved towards the window looking out to see some kids each holding two bricks ready for another throw.

"Hey!" The kids turned to my voice scared out their minds that someone was home. Instantly my tongue shot out grabbing onto one child's ankle dragging him across the dirt.

Screams hollered out so loud the whole village could hear. All the other kids tried to break his ankle free of my extended taste buds. I finally released the boy once he said sorry and they all ran away.

Now on towards the mission within a mission.

I aimlessly roamed the area not finding anything useful.

This was boring. Normally on the missions I'm sent on, there are more fighting and less walking around.

"Found you." Someones hand landed on my shoulder tightening its grip on my shirt.

My reflects kicked in making me grab this persons hand and flipping them on the ground with my foot on their chest. 

"But you're the one caught." I said evilly.