Observation

"Huh? What did you say?" The blonde asked scratching his head.

I giggled inside. This is going to be fun.

"What? I said its nice to finally meet you." I flipped my hair behind my back.

I sworn I saw Kakashi give me a suspicious glare from the corner of his eye.

"Oh yeah that's right, sorry." Naruto laughed nervously now turning back to Kakashi, "Alright lets get started already!"

The rest of the afternoon I just sat on a tree branch observing the target. From what it seems like, Naruto is not a very bright child. He only thinks about food particularly ramen, and always say some dumb comment, also seems to have a thing for the pink haired girl. Yet he possesses vast amount of skill and seems very determined.

How could the Akatsuki not been able to capture him by now? He's like the easiest target! Whatever, a little more observation then I can swoop in for the kill.

Like a bird.

"Kakashi!" I called down from my spot in the tree. Kakashi looked up from his book totally oblivious to his student before him. "I have to go, but thanks for an interesting training session. I learned a lot." I waved jumping down onto my feet.

When he nodded me off I did a transportation jutsu back to my home base. Now to organize my new information I gained.

Reaching for a pen and paper I packed, I began to write out the evidence I've gathered. Unconsciously, I talked out loud in a soft whisper going over the facts. It was hard work putting everything together from what I've found and what I've been told.

I stopped writing and threw a kunai out the broken window into the bushes outside. There was no sound but of the metal tool hitting the ground. Whoever was there left in time before completely being discovered.

"Imbeciles." I whispered as I cleaned up my work area.

I put my stuff together, put on my cloak, and left the premises before anyone came back. It was too risky to linger in the Leaf after being spied on.I ran through the night on the way back to the Hidden Rain undoing my transformation once I was a safe distance outside the Leaf territory.  On the way, Pein reported that they were in pursuit of the One Tails and by the time I've reached them, it would be time to start the extraction ritual.