Sugar Rush [F1]

^_^ *Filler Chapter* AKA just for fun

"Who ate my go-gurt!?" Yelled out Kisame, who was head deep inside of the refrigerator.

Sounds of scuffled feet echoed through the next room as Tobi fled the scene. Kakazu and I stared at Tobi shaking our heads. It was a death sentence to touch Kisame's food.

I walked into the kitchen sitting at the table, "I ate

I walked into the kitchen sitting at the table, "I ate..." Before I could finish my sentence I got a slap to the face sending me through the wall. This would be the last time I take the blame for Tobi.

"Bitch!" Kisame screamed, already pulling out his blade Samehada. I quickly jumped to my feet dodging Kisame's attempts to strike me. Itachi appeared between us stopping the soon to be fight.

"Kisame, you're acting like an immature child." Itachi held both our arms in the arm preventing us from striking each other, "The person who ate...."

Without warning and quick speed, I kicked between Kisame's legs making sure to surround my foot with extra chakra. He flew into the ceiling, up into the sky. Itachi looked at me with fear in his eyes.

I bowed in apologies. "He called me a bitch." Itachi sweat dropped backing up away from me.

I smiled leaving the room in search of Tobi. He's gonna have a lot of work to do to make up for this misunderstanding.

I found his chakra aura outside in the nearby town at a dango stand. Tobi jumped from my presence. He immediatly dropped to the ground with a dango stick in each hand. "Please don't Tell Kisame. Tobi is a good boy, but he was hungry."

I shook my head helping him up off the ground. "No worries, I took the blame." I held back my hair to reveal the large pink hand print on my cheek. "You know Kisame is strict about people touching his property."

Tobi looked down at his dango, twirling the stick in his hands. "I heard yogurt supposed to make you poop." He whispered secretively. I sweat dropped

The whole afternoon I tagged along with Tobi on his sugar adventure

The whole afternoon I tagged along with Tobi on his sugar adventure. Who knew there were so many sweet shops around here. We came back with tummy aches and most likely cavities.

We entered the base all jittery and energized. I didn't notice Deidara was there until I undid my sandals and threw it at his head.

"Sorry." I rubbed his bruised bump and gave it a quick peck.  "Better?"

He gave a weird look but shook it off. "I guess." I gave him a closed eye smile while giving him a big hug.

"You're so warm." I snuggled more into his chest wrapping my self in his cloak. Deidara nervously tried to peel me off, feeling weird about the situation.

Kisame walked in then, holding a bag of ice on his crotch. He was covered in bandages from the injuries he got from being kicked into the hard rock ceiling.

"Oh Kisame!" I exclaimed detaching myself from Deidara now clinging on to Kisame's arm, "Hope I didn't break it... I'm a medic,  let me take a look..." I grabbed the bag of ice from his hands and dropped it to the floor. Instantly Kisame's hand snatched mines away before I could fully remove his bottoms. 

"I don't think that is necessary Lady Juno."

"Let the girl help." Hidan laughed watching the scene from afar. "Wish I had an injury." He chuckled to himself, swinging his giant synth.

Feeling lightheaded, I unconsciously moved on to Pein who was in his office doing paperwork. I hurled myself onto his desk, sitting in front of him legs spread apart. Heat flared on my cheeks staining them red. My mind went blank from the overdose of sugar. "Master Pein, come play with me." I gently tugged at his sleeve. 

Pein looked up from is work in utter shock. "Lady Juno, that is highly inappropriate. Get off at once!" He commanded standing from his chair.

I frowned hugging onto his torso. "But Master Pein, Kisame and Deidara were being mean." He firmly pulled me off stepping away. This time I jumped onto him, tackling him to the ground.

"I brought those scrolls you asked...." Konan entered the room dropping a box to the floor. "Oh my!"

Pein pushed me off quickly getting up on his feet. "Konan I..." He tried to reach out to her but she stepped back.

"How could you be with her?" Konan pointed towards me who was knocked out cold on the floor. What I like to call a sugar endorsed coma.

 What I like to call a sugar endorsed coma

*Best picture I could find TT^TT*

-Based off of Rock Lee's Drunken Fist