Red blood

It was done.

The red head fell lifelessly on the ground with Deidara sitting on his torso.

"It makes us look cooler when they come in un!" He explained as Sasori scoffed positioning himself for battle, wagging his puppet's tail eagerly.

I shook my head at his stupid cool guy antics before turning my attention towards the front entrance. With a big boom the hideout barrier was broken and we were exposed. I stared at Kakashi and his team who right away noticed the former One tails jinchuriki.

"Gaara! What the hell are you doing? Get up! Gaara!" Naruto, holder of the nine tails, screamed out for his friend. He called out for him like 100 times. His sensei tried his best to calm him down.

That's when I spoke up from the Gedo statue's finger. "He's dead and there's no way to revive him. "

Naruto froze in mid scream looking my way. His voice grew more angry at each word, "You killed him! How could you do this to him?!" He took off to hit me but Kakashi stopped him. 

"I'm just doing my job." I jumped to the floor a few feet away from him

"You won't get away with this!" Naruto shouted like that would do any good. I took a few steps closer and whispered ever so softly,

"But I already have." I blew him a small kiss as I started to disappear from the scene. I reappeared outside on top of a tree branch with a perfect view inside the base to witness the fight between Sasori and Sakura and some elder lady.

I masked my chakra as Deidara managed to get Naruto and Kakashi to follow him away from the base. I focused my attention the the old woman, named Chiyo, who heartfully explained Sasori's backstory.

My mouth almost dropped open as the duo forced Sasori out of his protective puppet Hiruko. It was rare to see him in his original puppet body whenever he wasn't fined tuning Hiruko. The battle continued on before I grew bored. I headed back into the base sharing my intel with Pein in his office.