Shouta Aizawa

You paced up and down in the garden, waiting for a response. You knew the letter was delivered. Did he read it? Did he hate you now? You kept on pacing around, sighing and fiddling with you fingers. It was 12 pm and no one was around. Tears were forming in your eyes now, you had the courage to tell him. Could he at least reply. You know he had always been a quiet person, who didn't like these sort of things but maybe, maybe after working with you so long, maybe his perspective about you was different.

"(Name)?" a voice standing right behind you called out. You froze, knowing exactly that the voice belonged to none other than him, Aizawa.

"What are you doing out here all alone, especially at this time?" he questioned.

"N-Nothing much." you said, disappointed. "Couldn't sleep."

"Ok." Aizawa replied. There was a moment of sleep and he said, "I think you should try sleeping again, you've got to deal with my class tomorrow."

You nodded and sighed, turning to gaze at the stars.

"Let me walk you to your room." he said, leading you into the teacher's dorms. You walked beside him, silently, hoping he would say something about your letter.

"The letter you sent earlier today." he said, when you were halfway through, startling you as you averted your face to the wall on the other side to avoid him seeing your nervousness and blush.

"I-I don't know what to say." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. A small bullet of hope was shot into your heart.

"I'm not interested." he said, blandly. You felt your heart shatter, causing a deep pain in your chest, as your eyes teared up. You inhaled slowly, to avoid making sniffing noises and nodded slowly, still looking away.

"Um, I am not good at this stuff." he mumbled. You wiped your tears slowly and turned to face him, your heart ached more seeing a smile plastered over his face.

"Y-You-" you tried to confirm what he said.

"I'm not interested." he repeated. You didn't want to believe it. Either he was lying or he wasn't smiling. You very well knew he wasn't by his tone and could see the smile very well. Did it mean, he didn't even take you seriously?

"You're not even taking this shit seriously!" you said, softly, voice croaking as you tried to hold back your tears. He smiled and looked at you.

"Hey dad." you heard Shinsou's voice from behind. "Did you make Miss (NAME) cry?"

He glanced at you and said, "Maybe."

"You can't do that, she is a better teacher than you for one." he said, monotonously.

"Go sleep. I see you out of bed one more time, I'll send you to detention. No coming into teacher's dorms either." Aizawa scolded and signaled you to come along, as you moved towards your dorm.

You were hurt, and it seemed Aizawa had noticed that, because now, his small smile was fading into a worried expression, every time he glanced at you.

"So he's your son? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were married." you mumbled.

"He's not. I adopted him. His parents needed to shift to another country for business."

"Everything will be alright once you enter your room." he said, quietly. Not understanding what he was saying, you looked away, trying to muffle your sniffs. He opened your door you and then close it behind you as you entered. You began to walk straight to bed right before you noticed you study lamp on, and your window open. You stared out to see the same spot you had been standing at earlier.

"Was he here." you mumbled. You noticed a small piece of paper lying on the table . You picked it up and read it-

"I really thought you were smart enough to tell (name) that me not being interested will be a logical ruse to see your reaction.

Coffee tomorrow at 6? Like, uh, a date?"

You stared at the paper. 'Logical ruse' was totally Aizawa but...asking for a date straight like-

"FUCK YOU AIZAWA!" you shouted on the top of your voice, loud enough for your voice to reach the student's dorms.

____Meanwhile___

"Wow dad she's sounds pretty mad." Shinsou said.

"That was loud." Aizawa commented, grinning widely.

"What did you do?" Shinsou asked, now looking at Aizawa suspiciously.

"Nothing."

"Who is she to you?" he questioned again, grinning.

"To me?" Aizawa said, looking away, "She's your future mom."

Hope you enjoyed :D

Word Count:731