Ojiro🐕😅

I reached into the bag and pulled out a 1 kg dumbbell. I first thought it might have belonged to Shoji but it actually belonged to Ojiro.

Ojiro and I are training partners, we sometimes go to the gym together but usually just as friends nothing more then that. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know what I'm feeling but I hope it goes away.

Ashido pushed us into the closet and locked the door. "Hehe at least I got you Y/N. I didn't want to be locked in here with someone I don't know." I giggled. "Yeah I'm also grateful." I muttered.

"Hey Ojiro what if you did get someone besides me. Would you have hooked up with them?" I asked him. He thought for a minute. "Well there is this one girl I was hoping to get." He blushed and smiled sheepishly.

"I knew it, he likes someone else. I should have guessed that." I thought to myself. "And I ended up getting her." He finished his sentence. I looked at him confused very, very confused.

"I like you Y/n, a lot actually." Before I could register his words he leaned in and kissed me. It took awhile for me to respond but I kissed back. We pulled apart and he smiled genuinely. "So I'm guessing this means you like me too right?" He asked hoping I say yes.

"Yes I do you idiot." He pecked my cheek and we sat down while I rested my head on his lap, he played with my hair. We stayed like that for the rest of the remaining minutes and enjoyed each other's company.