Shoto

You finally arrive at the party. As you go in you realize you have to use the bathroom. You quickly use the bathroom and attempt to go sit down peacefully on your phone when Mina comes up to you. "Hey y/n we are playing 7 minutes in heaven wanna play?" You stand there pondering for a few seconds. Before you have a chance to answer Mina says"you took to loooooongggggg" as she drags you across the house. She plops you on the couch and tells you you have no choice but to play since it took forever to convince your crush to play. The hat gets past to you first. You reach your hand in and pull out a pack of uncooked soba noodles(sorry if this isn't what you picked).You blush as you get up and walk to the closet. Todoroki arrives first at the door opening it and gesturing for you to go in first. You say thanks shyly and walk in. As you sit on one side of the closet and him on the other you start shivering. You relise it's really cold in the closet. Shoto notices this and pats the floor next to his left side for you to sit. You scooch over to him. He gently rapps his arm around you slightly making his arm warmer providing heat to your body. You sit like this for awhile without a word. The silence though is not awkward but somehow calming. You get comfortable snuggling up to him loving the warmth he provides. With a sudden burst of courage seeing that your enjoying this he gives you a small peck on the head. You look up at him to see his blushed face. He apologizes for kissing you without permission. You only look at him. You then say"you missed" "what do you mean" "this is what I mean" you say as you lean forward kissing him somehow gently yet passionately. You love the way his lips feel on yours as you wish this moment would never end. You open your eyes and pull away only to see Mina standing at the door wtching you with a 'i told you so' look all over her face. You jump up and run up to her trying to catch her as she runs away leaving poor shoto very confused.