Tokoyami

He rarely allowed anyone in his room, but you were special. It was Valentine's Day and the only thing Tokoyami wanted was to bask in your presence, and you in his. Tokoyami had candles burning, music playing, and the lights dimmed down. It was the perfect romantic atmosphere. You couldn't tell if he'd done this on purpose or if it was just a happy coincidence. "Guess what Yami!!" you had an enormous basket of apples and other little gifts with you to give to Tokoyami for Valentine's Day. He turned his attention to you, eager to know what you were up to. You grabbed the basket from outside of the door. "SURPRISE!! I got your favorites..." Tokoyami practically flew over to you. "I bet they'll be impeccable. "
(yes the pun is intended🤭), you said quietly, half hoping he didn't hear you cause he hated your cringy puns. The two of you sat down together and Yami shared his treats with you, "So does dark shadow like apples too?" just as you said his name dark shadow sprung out and greeted you like he usually would, he did in fact like apples because he ended up eating one before Tokoyami called him back. "I have something for you" he spoke in a soft voice as he got up from where he was seated and grabbed your hand, leading you to the balcony, he had a little table set up with flowers, lollipops, and chocolates on it, "oh wow.. this is so cute yami" you said as you grabbed the flowers and smelled them, it was a little chilly out so you were visibly shivering, Tokoyami must've noticed because he wrapped you in his favorite hoodie, it smelled like him which made you feel extra comfortable~

Time: late at night

You and Tokoyami stare at the night sky, music playing in the back and the smell of cedar flooding your nostrils for what felt like hours, the two of you end up having a big dance party, pretending your rock stars at a concert. Your dance party goes on well into the night and once the two of you got too tired to go on, Tokoyami embraced you, wrapping his arms tightly around you, holding you extra close. You spent the rest of the night into the morning all cuddled up. Love was definitely in the air...

🖤

🖤

🖤