🎭Mr. Compress🎭

God whats taking so damn long why can't it be my turn already? You thought waiting anxiously for the bag to get passed to you. Finally it did. You reached in and felt many different shapes and sizes of random objects in the bag. Your fingers slightly touched something at the bottom it was very small and round so of course it would be at the very bottom. You chose this "Mystery object" and brought it out to see a small, blue, marble.

Oh I wonder whose this is, you thought sarcastically. With some help from Toga and Twice they pushed you into the the closet and they you were, standing awkwardly. You shuffled you around as you waited for Mr. Compress. Finally he came. He opened the door quite gracefully you didn't know how to describe it. It as if his every move was carefully planned.

"Hello darling, how are you on this fine evening?" He asked as a little ice breaker. He walked up closer to you and grabbed your hand and kissed it in a gentlemanly way. You start to blush.

"I'm uh doing ok, how are you?"

"I'm great, thank you for asking, dear. Let's sit down shall we?" He pulls out a marble from his pocket and out appeared a couch that was in a rather good condition.

"T-Thanks." You said.

"But of course my dear anything for you." He answered. You both sat there making conversations and sharing stories.

"How would you like to see a magic trick?" Mr. Compress asked as he cocked his head to the side.

"Yeah sure I would love to." You said. Mr. Compress took you hand and helped you get up.

"Ok first close your eyes." He said and you did as he asked.

"Next stick your right hand out." You did as he asked again. You stood there waiting for him to tell you to open your eyes and finally he did.

"Alright Y/N open your eyes." You did as he asked and he was gone. But there was a beautiful ring on your finger along with a matching bracelet. Shortly after Mr. Compress disappeared Shigarki opened the door and told you times was up.

"Wait a damn minute wheres Mr. Compress?" Shigaraki asked.

"I don't know myself but he left this with me." You said as you should him you new accessories. Finally you left the room and he still was not found. But you adored your new bracelet and ring