Bakugo

You were casually getting a drink when Mina runs up to you. "Hey y/n wanna come play 7 minutes in heaven with us; we're all playing, even bakugo" you agree when you hear your crush was actually playing. The hat gets past to you first. You reach in and pull out a single pack of extra spicy ramen. You immediately get excited and extremely nervous that your about to be trapped in a closet by yourself with bakugo. You love him ,but sometimes he scares you. As he gets shoved in with the door shutting behind both of you ,in the closet he pounds on the door screaming at Mina to let him out or he'll kill her. You ignore him, sitting in the corner as he continues to yell. After what seemed like an eternity he still won't stop yelling. You've had enough. You go up to him and lay a small peck on his cheek hopeing to shut him up. You rejoice silently when it does. He then stares at you wondering what was going through your mind when you kissed him. He then shoves you up against the wall. You squeal hopeing he won't hurt you. But instead of hurting you he looks deep into your eyes. You blink up at him terrified. Suddenly as your still pined to the wall he leans in and kisses you roughly. You slowly melt into the kiss kissing back hesitantly. The kiss lasted for over 2 minutes and was only interrupted by Mina who was watching this very intentionally videoing. Bakugo gets so angery by this. He runs at Mina! Mina only escaping by a hair with the evidence that he has other emotions besides anger. He threatens to kill Mina when he can't get the phone making small explosion in his hands as a warning.When she doesn't listen you decide to go help Mina before she dies.