Todoroki

It was late.. well, later than usual at least, but it was also Valentine's day; you were in your room just waiting for anything to happen; you were busy earlier in the day and didn't have time to make plans with your special someone. You wanted to be with him now but you couldn't bring yourself to get up and go to him, until you got a text, you hesitantly check it, giving a little prayer it was from him before looking. "Guess who" the text read... you Immediately perked up practically jumping off the walls because you were so glad Shoto had texted you, However, your excitement was short-lived and you were put in a bad mood because it was not Shoto, but a very single, very much alone and desperate Kaminari texting you after failing to get a date with the other girls. You sent him a text telling him to leave you alone, he sent a sad emoji, and you went back to sulking, hoping Shoto would text you "gosh why can't I just text him... It's not like it would kill me.." you thought as you ran through different scenarios in your mind. About five minutes passed before you heard another ding from your phone. You hesitantly checked it expecting another desperate text from Kaminari, to your surprise it was~

Hey, wanna go on an expensive dinner date with me?

"SHOTO??" you shouted, you heard a couple knocks on your door after that, not from Shoto but from the girls coming to make sure you were okay, the text was very out of character for Shoto so you were a little skeptical and what did he mean by "expensive dinner date" was he really asking you out so... bluntly?
You decided to stop overthinking and just call him; you ask him if he minds coming over to your room; he agrees but says it may take him a bit because he has to get ready. That puts you on edge as you realize he really does want to go on a date with you. You get ready in the meantime, putting on your fanciest clothes and nicest jewelry, waiting to hear a knock at your door, you make sure your hair and makeup are absolutely perfect; you do a couple deep breaths preparing yourself for the night. You get another text, from Shoto, telling you he was on his way, you heard a knock shortly after and opened the door to reveal a nicely dressed Shoto, "you look nice... does this mean you want to go on that expensive dinner date?" he says as he examines your outfit, a smile creeps upon your face before you reassure him you'd love to go on a dinner date with him, "I got something for you" Shoto says as he gives you a light smile, he pulls a box out of his pocket and opens it, inside is a ring and a necklace of the same design, "I know you like light jewelry so I got you something small and simple" he said as he took the ring out of the box and slipped it on your finger, "Thank you Shoto, I love it" the ring and necklace looked expensive, it was so beautiful you almost felt like you shouldn't wear it, Shoto took the necklace out of the box and ask your permission to put it on for you, his straightforwardness always got you flustered, you let him put the necklace on you and the two of you headed out to the restaurant. On your way to the restaurant there was a street photographer taking pictures of couples, you take tons of pictures and the two of you look like models, as you look at the photo's you and Shoto had bright smiles on your faces, you were perfect together~

You arrive at the restaurant, walking in holding hands, you take your seats and look over the menu, this truly was a fancy restaurant, the tables had candles and rose petals on them, the floor also had petals in the walkways, even the menus were fancy, but looks aside the overall ambiance was romantic, which made this date both nerve wrecking and beautiful. You order your favorite and Shoto orders his, the two of sit in comfortable silence for a while, usually long silence is awkward but with Shoto, it's strangely comfortable, you feel more connected like you can understand each other better, it's a little weird and hard to describe but one thing's for sure.. you like the feeling. It's not all silence though, the two of you talk about random things that come to mind, once you start talking you don't stop, the conversation never going stale for even a second, this might be why you enjoy the silence between you two so much because after it's past, you have the best conversations. After finishing your main course, Shoto order's a dessert for the two of you to share, you move your chair closer to him, creating romantic tension, the good kind, Shoto could tell how nervous you were and you could tell he was a little nervous too, he lets you know you can always talk with him and feel comfortable with him no matter what; it shook you up a little how he knew the right thing to say, in the end he
wanted you to always feel safe with him because he feels safe with you.

After finishing dessert you left the restaurant, you didn't head home straight away though, there were tons of scenery spots around town so you check a few of them out, taking pictures at each one, though you had already taken pictures, you took several selfies as a way of capturing the moment. You stop off at a flower boutique shop, where Shoto buys you your favorite. You also stop off at a convenience store where you buy Shoto all his favorite snacks and a couple for yourself. You come across a lake and you and Shoto get comfortable in front of it, staring in awe as the water glistens under the moonlight, you spend a lot of time just taking in the scene, you and Shoto have a deep conversation about nothing in particular and you go from staring at the water in front of you... to staring into each other's eyes, there was really no build up before it happened or maybe the sight of the water and the conversation is what lead to the kiss between you and Shoto that night, his lips were soft, like kissing little clouds, he was gentle never taking it farther than base contact, he held you close to him, cuddling you slowly under the stars, your heart was racing but being close to him and feeling his hand as he rubbed the small of your back put you at ease, you never wanted this moment to end but it was getting late and you had to head back to the dorms. You eventually left the lake and walked home together. Before you headed off to your dorm, Shoto wished you a goodnight and gave you a hug and kiss on the cheek before heading off. You could hardly get to sleep, your mind racing over the events of the day, everything Shoto did for you and all the emotions you felt, made you feel not only special, but loved~