Bakugou

You wake up early and get dressed in a hurry; you planned to go to Bakugo's room the night before you made him go to bed a little later than usual so you could get up slightly earlier and give him a pre-Valentine surprise... whatever that means. As you walked over to his room you made sure to be quiet, not to disturb anyone, you peaked inside and as you expected he was still asleep, approaching him quietly, you noticed he looked kinda off, "what are you doing, weirdo" he said in a whispered voice, his voice startled you and you jumped back a little, "You're awake?" Bakugo just sighed and rubbed his eyes in response to your question, "Are you okay? You look horrible. " He was pale and his nose was a bright red. He looked super tired and his voice was a little hoarse, now that you think about it. "shut up... I'm fine" he could hardly speak, you knew he was sick. "Well, there goes my surprise" you sigh and look into the distance, you hear Bakugou scoff, "Get out." he says in a stern voice, you glance over at him and see that he's staring at you intensely, "I just got here, I refuse to leave" you cross your arms and look away from him, assuming he's joking, "I said Get Out." he spoke slightly louder, possibly as loud as he could, you just stared at him not knowing if he was serious or not, he then got up and began pushing you out and to make matters worse he slammed the door in your face. You stand outside his door confused about what just happened, you just stand there for a few minutes thinking about every event up to this moment. You then got angry after realizing he had no good reason to do that. Marching back into his room with a frown on your face and a fist raised, you see him curled up in bed, "HEY YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND PUSHING PEOPLE. I DEMAND AN EXPLAINATION FOR-" you were quickly interrupted, "SHUT UP YOU'RE SCREAMING" Bakugo said as he marched out of bed towards the door, closing it shut you couldn't just let his comment go, so you responded with, "YOU SHUT UP AND QUIT SCREAMING YOU IDIOT" he turned around grinding his teeth, his response being, "YOU'RE THE IDIOT YOU STARTED SCREAMING FIRST" you scoffed at his comment before saying, "OH PLEASE COME UP WITH BETTER COMEBACKS" neither of you would let each other have the last word so it was no surprise that Bakugo had a response locked and loaded, "YOU DUMBA-"
*𝓜𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯𝓯, 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂*

The two of you argue like this all the time and it always ends with you dying of laughter and Bakugo off sulking in a corner somewhere. You pester Bakugo with questions, still confused by his actions, "come on Katsukiiii just tell me what's wrong with you" he was being stubborn and refused to admit he was sick, but you had no idea how to help him if he wouldn't tell you anything, "just leave.. or you'll get sick too" that's when it hit you, he wanted you to leave so bad because he didn't want you getting sick, "aww how cute, you're all worried about me" you teased as you made your way to the door, "SHUT UP... I'm not cute" ,you laughed at his comment, "you better be in perfect health tomorrow since you won't let me help you" even though he insisted you stay away from his room and he didn't need anything, you still played nurse, bringing him food, giving him plenty of water and warm blankets, making sure his condition wasn't getting worse, etc, etc.

Place: Your dorm

Time: 1:00 am // 01:00

Date: Valentine's Day

You were exhausted after going back and forth between your room and Bakugo's
However, you found yourself waking up through the night, unable to sleep, assuming it was just nervousness, because of the concern of Katsuki's illness. You got some water, stopped by his dorm, scrolled through your phone a bit and eventually fell asleep. It was pretty early in the morning when you woke up. You felt extremely fatigue but didn't see yourself falling back asleep, so you got up and took a shower. Your body was weak, you had cold flashes and a bad headache; it wasn't until you tried to speak that you realized that you'd most likely caught a cold, from none other than Bakugo. "Well, he was right about one thing," you said to yourself as you weakly crawled into bed. You sent Bakugo a text telling him about your condition. He responded with "Dumba** I'm coming over, so don't move. "
You hated when he was right cause his ego was huge enough already, but you did this to yourself. On the bright side, he would be by your side all day, aiding you in whatever you wanted. "Hey, what was that surprise you had" Bakugo said as he rest his hand on your forehead, checking for a fever, "oh! yeah I don't know.... I forgot" he just shook his head and whispered "idiot" under his breath, "well you don't have a fever, so what else is wrong with you" he spoke softly, "no need to be so blunt, there's nothing wrong with me I'm-" you retorted before being cut off, "well if there's nothing wrong with you I'm leaving" as he spoke he turned away and walked towards the door, "WAIT.. I have something to tell you" you shouted after him, he turned around to face you, "huh? what is it" you took a deep breath not knowing how to start, "well.... you see...." Bakugou looked slightly annoyed by your hesitance to tell him, "I kinda maybe sorta... ˡᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵇᵉᶦⁿᵍ ˢᶦᶜᵏ" you mumbled your speech not wanting bakugo to know, "speak normally I don't speak idiot" he remarked
you took yet another deep breath before screaming "I LIED ABOUT BEING SICK! I WAS THIS MORNING BUT IT WENT AWAY" screaming made it easier to say it, it was true though, you felt sick earlier that morning but it was simple delusion, you felt as though you'd inevitably catch Katsuki's cold and ended up deluding yourself into believing you really had! but you quickly came to the realization that you weren't actually sick, your lack of a fever and sore throat, accompanied by a burst of energy all were dead giveaways that the sickness you felt was all in your head~

"I hate you" Bakugo said as he turned back to the door, you dramatically sighed "hate me? But I love youuu" Bakugo turned around, you could see a hint of a blush on his face, then he whispered something "ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒ ᴵᵈᶦᵒᵗ" you looked at him and turned your head to the side in a confused manner, "who's the dumba** now who can't speak normally" you shook your head and thought you heard Bakugo laugh??

Time: 6:00 pm // 18:00

Later that evening you headed back over to Katsuki's room, he had music playing and the lights dimmed per usual, he was laying on his bed as you glanced around the room, you notice a box of chocolates on his desk, "ooohh chocolate's" you say as you walk over and grab the box, Bakugo immediately runs over and grabs them out your hand, "HEY those aren't for you, QUIT TOUCHING MY STUFF" you just rolled your eyes at him, "so who are they for? your gIrLfRiEnd" you teased him a little in response, "shut up, idiot, you are my-" he started mumbling so you couldn't understand what he was saying, but you found his whole outburst comical.

"I didn't get you anything," he says as he turns away from you and puts the chocolates back on his desk, "but you can have them... I guess" you felt kinda hurt at first but then you realized he still couldn't express his feelings properly, "haha so they are for me" you laughed as you ran over and started devouring the chocolates, you saw Katsuki staring at you, figuring he probably wanted some you went over and fed him some, he was hesitant at first but then gave in.

"come on snake, lets rattle" you say as your favorite song starts playing, Katsuki looks at with a dumbfounded expression, "what's wrong with you.... and what does that mean" he says as you drag him off the bed so you can dance together. The two of you dance for a while after that, with Bakugo still being confused by your earlier comment, you liked how your relationship with Katsuki was, even with the bickering and banter, you felt like there was no one else you'd rather be with, you were happy with him because at the end of it all the world knew that you were his and he was yours..

*𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝒹*