Denki Kaminari

As you put your hand in the bag, a soft and fluffy object catches your attention, and when you pull it out, it turns out to be a small Pikachu plushie.

You smile at yourself as you enter the closet, Kaminari following right behind you. A few laughs echo across the room as he winks at the group before closing the door behind him.

The grin that you shoot him in the dimness is immediately returned, and Kaminari is quick to get comfortable in the cramped space.

"So, we're supposed to kiss?" He asks, poking out his tongue in fake disgust.

"There is a thousand things I'd rather do, but alas, that is what the masses are asking for," you sigh melodramatically.

"Gosh, well, in that case I'm afraid I guess we won't be able to appease them,"

"Not on my watch," you say as a warning right before playfully tackling him to the floor of the closet, pursing your lips exaggeratedly and trying to grab his face. His hands immediately go to grab your wrists to prevent you from touching him, his eyes glinting with that familiar spark of playfulness.

Faking resisting, Kaminari struggled for a few seconds, not managing to stifle his laughter in the slightest, his melodic tone sounding like music to your ears.

As you struggle on the floor, giggling quietly, you feel your hair quite literally stand up on the back of your neck. Looking around, you realise that a small field of static electricity had suddenly filled the space.

You knew exactly what it meant: it happened only when Kaminari was particularly joyful or excited, and the sole thought that the situation you were in right now was enough for him to radiate that much joy was enough to make your cheeks burn with bashful warmth.

Finally managing to catch his wrists and approach his face, you almost unthinkingly placed a firm kiss onto his lips.

It felt extraordinary how soft yet firm his lips were, how perfectly his golden eyelashes framed his face up close, how sweet his hair smelled, and how one second he could be gently holding you and electrocuting villains the very next one...

You were having all those thoughts at the same time, flying around your head like a fantasy, when suddenly the reality crashes down onto you as he pulls away, your lips chasing his for a moment before you take a hold of yourself.

Denki, you notice, is blushing wildly, a smile seemingly permanently plastered on his face.

"Well, that was... unusual," you say, thinking that you should break the silence. He nods and shuffles closer to you, a hand coming to scratch the back of his head, a habit that you found quite amusing.

"Okay, hear me out, this might sound a bit weird but... Could you, maybe, do that again?" He asks, the blush on his face getting darker, shyly taking one of your hands in his.

"Ya know, to make sure the masses are properly appeased," he quickly adds, smiling sheepishly.

Your eyes widen in surprise, but you oblige, slowly tilting your head to kiss him again, this time softer, your hand hesitantly coming to softly brush against his cheek.

You feel him respond instantly, pressing up against your body in such a way that makes butterflies erupt from the depths of your stomach. You feel his other hand go up to lay atop of the one that you're holding up to his cheek, pressing it firmer against his face and leaning harder into your hold.

But alas, all good things must eventually come to an end, so you slowly pull away, both of you grinning like idiots.

"Umm. Denki?" You ask tentatively, looking down at your intertwined hands.

"Yes?"

"I-I just wanted to say that I like you. I know that you probably don't think of me that way, but I thought that you ought to know," you mutter, still not daring to look at him.

Something like an a small electric discharge passes through your body, and a small squeak escapes you once you notice the small sparks of electricity dancing lightly around your intertwined hands.

"Dude, we literally made out two times now. Do you really think I'd do that if I didn't like you?" He points out, refusing to let go of your hand.

You smile at him again, and the door opens, revealing everyone staring at you in anticipation, but quickly their faces fall as they see that you aren't doing anything special, no one noticing that you are holding hands. Denki leads you out of the closet, refusing to let go of your hand for even a second.

"Ooh, did something actually happen in there?" Kirishima whispers so only you two can hear him, noticing your intertwined hands when you sit down beside him on the couch.

"What happens in the realm of the closet stays between the people in said closet," he firmly states, winking at you once Kirishima rolls his eyes and looks away.

You stifle a laugh, pushing your face into his shirt and completely leaning against his body, sighing happily, wondering how you ever managed to get this lucky.