Shoto Todoroki

"I think Todoroki is the most handsome boy in our class!" Mina cried as you sat with the rest of the girls.

"Well, that is true." Momo said, blushing slightly.

"Momo's got a crush!" Hagakure shouted. Your heart sank. Your best friend had a crush on the guy you were so madly in love with? The guy you had just recently sent a letter too. And for God's sake, she hadn't told you.

"(Name), you ok?" Jirou asked, drawing everyone's attention. You couldn't let them know you shared a deeper feeling for him.

"J-Just sad that she didn't ever tell." you said, forcing a smile. Momo sighed sadly and said, "You both are really good friends, I just didn't want to make it seem like I was using you to get close to him or something."

"I wouldn't have, idiot." you said, faking a laugh. The girls finally decided to sleep, which was now hard for you but after laying on bed for long, you finally managed to.

Next morning:

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Mina shouted, as everyone got ready to go out to the mall and purchase whatever they required or wanted. You are headed towards the mall and once you reached there, Momo decides that small groups or pairs should be made to head towards common sections.

"Anyone who needs clothes?" Momo called out, Todoroki nodded and said, "I do."

"O-Oh, th-that's, nice, then, uh...we can go together." she said, nervously. You stared at them as Todoroki began walking forward towards Momo. Your heart sank, Todoroki hadn't replied to your letter or even talked to you, and now your best friend was crushing on him and he always seemed comfortable next to her, you were happy for her, but it hurt.

"(N-Name), don't you need some shirts as well?" Momo called out to you, beckoning you to tag along. You glanced over at Todoroki, "Uhh I-"

"Actually, Yaoyorozu" Todoroki said, cutting you off, "I would prefer going alone with you."

Momo blushed wildly as you noticed Todoroki stare at you then avert his eyes. Some of the girls squeaked from behind you and you, with difficulty, flashed her a proud smile and held out a confident and encouraging thumbs up.

You continued with the shopping, as your heart ached slightly but you felt guilty to intervene in your best friend's relationship. Soon, it was time to head back.

Todoroki and Momo arrived the latest and Momo looked slightly happy and slightly, disheartened. You stared at her and asked her, pulling her to the side, "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing." she said, averting her gaze. "Momo." you said, sternly. She exhaled deeply and said, "Todoroki he-" you cut her off, "Did he say something mean? Did he hurt you? Was he rude? Just tell me I'll break his face!" you growled. She looked at you and a soft smile crept over her face.

"He was standing outside my room when we were talking yesterday." Your eyes widened.

"He was eavesdropping? " you asked. She nodded.

"He said he wanted to talk to you but couldn't help but listen and he told me about the letter you sent him." Your heart dropped, all life drained out of your eyes. You stared back at her, now tears crawling in your eyes, "I-I'm sorry. I-I d-din't know th-that you -" She cut you off.

"It's okay, plus you really are the best friends how you treated as if you didn't love him for me. Also, he said," she suddenly lit up, "Oh, nothing." she said, glancing at Todoroki who was staring at her with a cold glare. You exhaled deeply and continued back to the dorms.

The next few days, you noticed how Todoroki and Momo hung around alot, that too, in his dorm room. Many other students had already started shipping them together. You were sad, but didn't say anything for Momo's sake.