Bakugou

It was the first day of school and you were walking in the hallway with a slight bounce to your step. Excitement and apprehension blended together as you were about to open the door to class 1-A. You finally decided to enter only to hear people yelling at each other.
-Get your feet off the desk this instant! You are being disrespectful to all of our great senpai from before!!
-AAAH, JUST SHUT IT EXTRA!!!
Well, at least it was livelier than you had expected. The two of them seemed like pretty interesting being in different ways. You decided to take a seat behind the blond headed loud guy as they continued arguing. When they finally stopped, you thought it would be a good idea to introduce yourself in hope of making some friends. You tapped the shoulder of the guy in front of you:
-Hey! My name is Ishida Y/n, nice to meet you mister disrespectful, you said as a joke.
-Why should I introduce myself to some extra!?
-Rude much, you said with a smile.
You weren't actually offended, you were even slightly amused by his unique personality and rash way of talking.

You observed him the rest of the day. You saw how much he was talented during the tests and also how angry he always was. You had laughed out loud when he screamed "dieeee!!" While tossing the ball. It was hilarious.

You yourself weren't too bad and you were able to place 5th. You had found an entertaining person for the year to come and you were definitely going to try and befriend the guy named Bakugou.
How you got together:
After the first day of school you just continued talking to him and annoying him to see his different reactions. You loved watching him go mad over some dumb jokes and being all angry. He wasn't afraid to act the way he wanted, it was very refreshing for you. Little by little, you were falling for the angry pomeranian puppy. You also became closer to the bakusquad, especially Mina.

Bakugou didn't want to admit it to you, but he didn't really mind your presence at his side and even kinda liked it. Not that he would act on it, he was way too scared of being rejected. He was too proud to let this ever happen.

One day you decided to invite him to go shopping with just the two of you and to your suprise he actually reluctantly accepted. You wore your cutest outfit for the date. You and bakugou walked all day joking around and laughing. It was way more fun than you could have ever imagined. The blond guy, even though he acted all strong was so cute to you, blushing everytime you placed your hand on his shoulder.

The two of you were getting a bit tired so you were now leaning on a wall in the mall, taking a small break from walking around.-I'm telling you, One piece is better than Naruto!
-You're really a dumb shit, Naruto is way better.
-And why would that be?, You said with sass.
-Becaude Naruto ended up being the strongest of course.
-I guess we all have our opinions, some of them are just more wrong than others, you sighed.
-WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU EXTR-Before he could finish his sentence you saw a spider just beside your head and screamed as you moved away.
-Omfg, there was a spider at freaking two centimeters of my face!!!
And than you noticed it. When you were running away from the nasty insect you had slung yourself at the angry blond you had a crush on. Your face immediately became super red and hot. You slowly raised you head expecting an angry boy, but what you saw was even more surprising than the spider. He was blushing and blushing hard. He obviously didn't know what to do, because he was only good at being angry. You slowly placed you arms around his torso watching his face while doing so and he flinched going even redder than before. Than, he suddenly hugged you back bringing you closer to him so you wouldn't see his tomato face.
-You're a fucking dumbass y/n, you know that?
-Well, as long as I'm your dumbass I don't really mind.
-Tch, you really are an idiot.
-I like you too, Bakugou.

Your first kiss :
You were fighting. Fighting hard.
You and your classmates had an encounter with the league of villain. You were with Mina and Todoroki at the moment, in your hero costumes. Yours was white with blue patterns. It consisted of baggy pants and a white shirt in the ancient Greek style. You had a belt with several water bottle attached, but most of them were now empty after the training.

​​​​​The villain attack was completely unexpected, out of nowhere. You were with you class, in a special training area wich was wide and desert. It wasn't really far from school, so you thought it would be safe, but it seemed like you were wrong. The one attacking you and your friends was none other than Himiko Toga. She had happeared while you were already dehydrated and tired from the training. Todoroki and Mina were in no better conditions and she took that opportunity to cut you in the back by suprise.
You couldn't see the cut, but you felt that it was deep and your back became wet from blood.
-Wow!!! Your blood is sooo pretty y/n!! Now I need more!!
-You crazy bitch!!
You yelled at her, alerting your two classmates.
A fight had ensued and you had gained other little cuts and bruises while fighting by throwing high pressure water at the enemy with all the power you could muster. Todoroki did his best to keep her at bay with his ice while Mina was trying to get Toga with her acid.
Finally the heroes arrived. The fight hadn't gone on for long, but it felt like hours for your tired body. When the villain had fled, you collapsed from the blood loss. You had been able to stay standing up from the sheer adrenaline and now that it had come down your conscience fall into blackness.
You woke up in a hospital bed, sore all over your body.
Mina, Todoroki and Bakugou were standing beside you.
-Y/n!! I totally thought the worst had happened when I saw you faint!
Mina yelled in your ears. You were still feeling tired, but she made a weak smile come to your face.
-I wouldn't have let that happen, don't worry.
Todoroki didn't say anything and had the same face as always, but you were touched that he actually waited for you to wake up.
-Well, now that we know you are well, me and Todoroki will let you two lovebirds together!
She said it with a big smile and you almost sighed at her childishness. They exited the room and left you with your boyfriend. You looked over to Bakugou and he had a really worried and hurt expression. He usually always had an angry face, so seeing him like this really did something to you. He didn't say a word since you woke up and it was a bit unusual.
You were actually scared when you were stabbed. When you had let yourself fall on the ground he came to your mind. You hoped you would see him again and asked yourself if he was alright.
When you saw him like that, you couldn't help but give him a big hug, even if your back was aching with every movement you made.
-I was scared.
You didn't cry and he didn't either, but he held you closer to his chest.
-You better be careful shithead. If you ever dare die on me, I swear I'm gonna bring your ass back from hell and make you regret it.
It wasn't said in the nicest way, but it warmed your heart none the less. You were loved, he was worried and in that moment it was all that mattered.
You stepped back a bit to see his face. You arms went to his hair and you brushed a few strands back, as always suprised by how soft they were.
You were looking at each other in the eyes, his soft breath brushing your surpringly calm face. The red eyes were approaching closer and closer, and you closed your e/c ones when his mouth finally touched yours.
It was soft and the heath that came with the action spread throughout your face, neck and body. His lips moved a little against yours and you did the same, deepening the kiss. Thrills ran down your back. You placed both your arms around his neck, hands in his hair, tugging a bit at time. In response, he reached to your hips, careful not to touch your injury. You could feel his muscles trough the fabric of his shirt.
His kiss became hotter and you opened your mouth to let his tongue in. It was intense and beautiful. He was happy that you were there and the fear and frustration he felt while you were bedridden was showing in the rough way his tongue was moving in your mouth.
And than it finally ended, leaving you both out of breath and a bit flushing, still entwined together.
-I think I don't mind getting hurt again if I can get that everytime.
You said, half joking, half serious.
-Don't worry, you won't need to wait for that.
He had a small smirk, wich was surprising, since he was usually (surprisingly) pretty shy with physical contact, though he had his bold moments. He must've liked that kiss quite a lot.
-What are smiling at you dumbass?!
-It felt great.
-I know, I'm the best at fucking everything.
You laughed at that comment.
-I Iove you angry boy.
-Yeah, wathever, I love you too you dumbass.