The terrible night

When night fell and Madame Adelaide was asleep, Edgar opens the back door and carries a basket that held the Aristocats and Gidget inside, out of the mansion. He then trips on a trash can but was able to maintain his balance, before walking backwards a little. It was then he felt something touching his back, forced to raise his arms up as he scared that it was a crook with a gun. Once he turned his head, he laughed in relief as it turned out to be a tree branch, before placing the basket on the side car of his motorcycle. Once he got on, he begins to drive away from the mansion, away from Notre Dame, away from even Paris itself. Edger was now somewhere at the countryside as he makes a right turn. Somewhere at some farm with an old windmill not too far from where Edgar was, there was a hyena sleeping. The hyena in question was Jokeo (voiced by Tom Kenny), and like Gidget, he was a normal human boy before the demon dragons tricked him to go visit Pleasure island, got turned into a hyena, and somehow managed to escape and was now at the farm. Jokeo heard the sound of Edger's motorcycle, and got up, before bumping his head as he was sleeping under a tractor. Jokeo: "Ow!... hey Jokey?, bro?, where are ya?" called Jokeo, as he was calling for his twin brother, Jokey (voiced by Bill Fagerbakke), who was also once a human boy before getting turned into a hyena. It wasn't long before the other hyena got up from the haystack he was sleeping in. Jokey: "W-what?, I'm right here." Jokeo: "Listen... someone's coming." Jokey: "Oh bro, we already caught some wheels today." Jokeo: "I know, but we need some things to survive... by the sound of it... I believe it's a motorcycle, with a side car with a really squeaky wheel, you get the tires while I get the seat." Jokey: "How come you always get the tender part?" Jokeo: "Cause I'm the one with some brains." Jokey: "Okay, let's charge." Jokeo: "Wait a minute, I'm the leader here!, I'm the one who says when we go." Jokey: "...Well...?" Jokeo: "Here we go, charge!" announced Jokeo, before he and Jokey charge towards Edgar, who lost control of the motorcycle when the hyenas came in front, causing the basket to fell right out of the side car and landed next to a bridge. Edgar meanwhile rode into the river with the dogs in hot pursuit. The chase continues on for a few seconds as all three ride/runs on the bottom of the bridge two times before returning to the water. It wasn't long before Edgar finally drove out of the river and was now being chased by the twins. They went in circles around the windmill before the twins jumped into the side car. Jokey: "No escape from us you know!" Edgar: "You can talk too?!" Jokeo: "Too?" Jokey: "Tree!" yelped Jokey, as the motorcycle and sidecar got split apart when they got hit by a tree. The sidecar, which held the twins, landed on a pig pen, while Edgar laughed as he got away. Of course he wasn't watching where he was going as he ended up riding right into the windmill, crashing right into a wall while pushing the said windmill a bit. Edgar came out of the windmill through the wall, dazed and groans. The butler rides down the road, over the same bridge and heading back to Paris. A storm begins to pick up as thunder is heard. Under the same bridge, Duchess was sleeping near the basket, apparently fallen out during the chase. It took a thunderclap to wake her up, causing the white cat to look around in alarm. Duchess: "Oh!, where am I?, I'm not at home at all... children where are you?, answer me!, Gidget?, Berlioz?, Toulouse, Marie!, where are you?!" Marie: "Here I am, momma..." said Marie, as she was hanging on a tree branch, before Duchess helps her get down safely. Duchess: "Marie, are you alright?" Marie: "I guess that I had a nightmare and fell out of bed." Duchess: "No Marie, don't be frightened." Berlioz: "Momma!, momma!" Marie: "That's Berlioz!" said Marie, as her black furred brother ran out of the river as fast as he could before hiding behind his mother's legs. Duchess: "What happened?" Berlioz: "There's a monster over there!" said Berlioz, as he points his paw at the so called monster, which turned out to be a little frog croaking. Duchess: "Oh my love, that's only a little frog." Berlioz: "But he had a mouth like a hippo!" Marie: "You get scared by anything." Berlioz: "I do not, you would be scared out of your fur if it was a demon dragon." Duchess: "Oh dear, demon dragons are not real." Gidget: "That's what I used to think too... a long time ago." said Gidget, who came up behind the cats. Duchess: "Oh Gidget, thank goodness you're okay." Gidget: "Yeah, I'm okay, and so it Toulouse over there." said Gidget, as she points her paw at the basket, which still had Toulouse inside, who just woke up. Toulouse: "Whoa... I had the strangest dream... Edgar was in it... [then hears the frog croaking and sees where he was] frogs?, uh oh... it wasn't a dream, Edgar did this to us." Duchess: "Edgar?, oh darling, that's ridicules." Berlioz: "Yeah, maybe you fell on your head, Toulouse." Gidget: "I wouldn't be too sure about that... I smelled the milk we had and... it had the scent of sleeping pills in it... we were drugged I'm afraid." Duchess: "But it couldn't be Edgar, he's so loyal to madame and..." Gidget: "I know it's hard to believe... but how else did we end up here of all places. It was when the sound of thunder was heard as it began to rain, forcing the cats and Gidget to hide inside the basket. Toulouse: "What's gonna happen to us?" Duchess: "I just don't know, it does look hopeless, doesn't it?" Berlioz: "I wish we were home, with Madame right now..." Duchess: "Oh... poor Madame... she'll be so worried when she finds us gone..." said Duchess in a sad tone, as the scene changes to a bedroom, where Madame just woke up from the sound of thunder. Madame: "Gidget... Duchess... kittens!, oh my goodness, I had the most horrible dream about them... thank goodness it was only a dream... dear what a terrible night..." said Madame, before seeing that the cat bed was empty, causing her to panic. Madame: "Duchess!, Kittens!, Gidget!, where are you?!, they're gone!" shouted Madame, which woke up Roquefort, who heard the news. Roquefort: "Duchess?... kittens... and Gidget... gone?!, why that's terrible!, but where?, why?, good heavens!, anything could happen to them on a night like this... I gotta find them!" said Roquefort, before putting on some red colored Sherlock Holmes outfit, and ran out through the kitty door to begin his search for the cats. Roquefort: "Duchess~!, Kittens~!, Gidget~!" shouted the mouse, as he ran through the streets of Paris as the rain continues to pour down.