The cruise adventure begins

It was a beautiful night at sea, where a cruise ship was sailing through the ocean. On board the cruise ship were a lot of passengers, but of course the one group that is most noticeable was Madame Adelaide and her animal companions. The reason they were there was because they received an invitation to have a luxury cruise, and Madame couldn't say no to it. O'Malley: "Meow~, what a classy cruise here." Duchess: "There's no doubt about that." Jokey: "I can't believe that we're doing this, I mean I didn't know that there was an Aristocats sequel." Jokeo: "Well there was but it got canceled, however the writer wanted to try it in his own way, otherwise we wouldn't be here." Jokey: "Good point." Toulouse: "What are you guys talking about?" Marie: "I think Gidget said that it's called, 'breaking the 4th wall' or something." Berlioz: "What wall?" Marie: "No idea." Tommy: "Never mind that, let's just enjoy this cruise." Gidget: "Yeah, it's not everyday you get to enjoy a cruise as fancy as this." said Gidget, as one of the guests started to sneeze a lot, complaining that the pets were too close to her, as she was allergic to cats. The cats, hyenas and fox were forced to move to somewhere else to enjoy something to eat. They soon found a small table where pets can eat. Jokey & Jokeo started to eat really quick and the sight of them eating and the ship rocking a little, has causes O'Malley to feel a little seasick. Jokey: "Hey, what are you jealous about?, I mean you look a little green with envy, get it?, ha, ha!" Gidget: "Jokey, that was terrible." Jokey: "What?, I thought it was funny." that was when an orange kitten came over, his name was Oliver (voiced by young Joey Lawrence), and he was looking a little nervous as he was now alone with a lot of new faces to him. Marie couldn't help but stare at the kitten, thought that he looked cute. Oliver: "Uh... hello, mind if I join you?" Duchess: "Not at all, little one, what's your name?" Oliver: "Uh... it's Oliver, my owner is Jenny Foxworth." Berlioz: "Foxworth?, I think I heard that name before..." Gidget: "Oh yeah, the Foxworth family are old friends with Madame, they live in the city of New York." Oliver: "That's right, which is located in America." Marie: "Wow!, America?" Oliver: "Yup." Marie: "That's cool, my name's Marie by the way, and these are my brothers, Berlioz & Toulouse." Gidget: "I'm Gidget, and this is Tommy, and the two hyenas eating are Jokey & Jokeo." once the Mew girl finished introducing her family, the others waved their paws to say hi. Suddenly, the hyena pair let out a loud burp that somehow shook the whole ship a little. Tommy: "Really...?" Jokey & Jokeo: "Excuse us..." this only made the kittens, including Oliver, to giggle as they thought that was funny, before Duchess glares at them. Gidget: "I'm sure they didn't mean any harm." Jokey: "Sorry..." Duchess: "Just try to show more manners while we're here." Jokeo: "Yes miss..." suddenly, they heard one of the passengers screaming, shouting about a mouse. Duchess and her kittens gasped to see that the mouse in question, was in fact Roquefort, who went to hide behind one of the hyenas in order to avoid the passenger. Duchess: "Monsieur Roquefort?, what are you doing here?" Roquefort: "Well I wanted to make sure you and the kittens stay safe... I mean after what happened with Edgar, I didn't want that incident happening again." O'Malley: "But Roquefort, I don't think people can stand seeing mice here as they would with cats." Roquefort: "Yeah... I've noticed..." suddenly, everything went dark, and the only things that can be seen were people's eyeballs. Tommy: "Hey!, what happened to the lights?!" Jokey: "And how come we can only see our own eyeballs?!" Gidget: "Never mind that!, what's with the ninja?!" asked Gidget, as she can see some sort of ninja hiding in the darkness. She also noticed something in the ninja's hand. Suddenly, just as they went out, the lights came back on, and that was when they heard Madame Adelaide gasping in shock. Madame: "My diamond!, it's gone!" this made Duchess, O'Malley and the kittens to gasp in shock, someone had stolen their owner's diamond.