The secret lab

As Madame enjoys the spinach puffs that Kronk made for her, Gidget couldn't help but having a feeling that Tommy was in trouble. Gidget: "Oh man... I got this uneasy feeling that Tommy needs help." Duchess: "What makes you think that?" Gidget: "I don't know, but not only that, that captain Amzy lady, I don't know why, but I got this feeling that she's a bad person." Duchess: "Oh Gidget dear, that's ridicules, she's the captain." Gidget: "And scary beyond reason." Duchess: "Well I wouldn't say that, I'm sure she's a good person." Gidget: "Like how you thought Edgar was before he tired to send you and the kittens to Timbuktu?" Duchess wanted to say something, but couldn't think of any as she knew that Gidget had a point. Duchess: "Alright, you made your point, but I'm sure Tommy and O'Malley are alright." meanwhile, in the captain's room, Tommy and O'Malley finally woke up, seeing that they were both now inside a cage. ScreamClaw: "Look who's finally woken up." Tommy: "Not you creeps again!" ScreamClaw: "Oh yes, and this time, you and your friends are coming with us." ThunderSmacker: "Looks like your plan's working, there was no way they wouldn't resist the cruise trip we set up for them." O'Malley: "Wait... so this whole trip was a trap... for us?" SpaceWarp: "T-that's right, w-we teamed up with the jewel thieves, Yzma & Kronk, to set up this cruise t-trap to capture you while they g-get the diamond." Tommy: "Oh man... I knew this cruise was too good to be true..." Yzma: "What I don't get is that how can this fox talk?, was he a human that drank one of my potions?" ScreamClaw: "Well you're half right, he was a human, but paid a visit to Pleasure island." Kronk: "Isn't that the island that turns kids into animals?" ThunderSmacker: "That's right." Tommy: "Wait... what potions?" Kronk: "Shall we give them a tour?" SpaceWarp: "A -a tour to where?" Yzma: "To the secret lab!" said Yzma, before she and Kronk went over to a cat head statue with two levers in front. Yzma: "Pull the lever, Kronk..." of course when Kronk pulled one of the levers, Yzma fell through a trap door. Yzma: "Wrong lever~!" Kronk: "Oops..." said Kronk, before a door was opened and Yzma came back with a crocodile biting on her behind, before slapping it away. Yzma: "Why do we even have that lever?" she asked to herself, before pulling the other lever, and a secret door was opened, showing some sort of secret lab inside. Kronk: "This is the lab where Yzma makes her transformation potions, which can turn you into anything, like llamas, rabbits, dinosaurs, or even a ninja." Tommy: "So the ninja was her." Kronk: "That's right, she even has potions that can turn animals into humans, pretty cool right?" ScreamClaw: "Of course these kind of potions wouldn't exist without our help." Yzma: "Yes, we know that." little did the villains know that Roquefort followed them and knew that Tommy and O'Malley need help. So he ran off away from the lab and hopes that he'll find the others and warn them. A few moments later, he finally found Gidget and the others. Roquefort: "Gidget!, everyone!" Duchess: "Monsieur Roquefort?, what's wrong?" Roquefort: "Tommy... O'Malley... are in trouble!, demons got them!" Gidget: "Demons?!, oh no!, hang on Tommy!" shouted Gidget, trying to fly off, only for Berlioz to grab her by the tail. Berlioz: "Wait!, they'll capture you too!" Gidget: "But we gotta do something!" Duchess: "She's right, but we gotta do it carefully." Gidget: "I know..." Roquefort: "I hope we have a plan." Oliver: "Gidget, what do you know of the demons?, maybe we can outsmart them." Gidget: "Yeah... we beat them through brains before, so it might work." so with that, Gidget begins telling the others about her plan on how to rescue Tommy & O'Malley from the Demon trio.