The Aristocats II Prologue

This story starts with a blue screen with a castle appearing in a flash with the words 'Walt Disney Pictures' below it, before the screen turns black to begin the story. Somewhere in the city of New York, a pair of shadows were moving inside a museum, before a hand takes a diamond out of it's place. That was when the alarm went off and a lot of security guards came in. But as soon as they got to the room, the thieves were already gone. The two figures were looking at the diamond they just stole, before placing it inside a bag. The sound of a female elder laughing was heard, before the shadows left the scene, unaware that they were being watched by the Demon trio. ScreamClaw: "So... those were the two gem thieves that's been stealing many gems in this city lately." ThunderSmacker: "Well if you ask me, their skills couldn't be better than my superior robbing skills." SpaceWarp: "W-what superior robbing skills?" ThunderSmacker: "Oh shut up." ScreamClaw: "Boys, I think I got an idea on how to capture the fox boy and Mew girl." SpaceWarp: "R-really?" ThunderSmacker: "Let's hear it then." ScreamClaw: "Well for starters... we need those jewel thieves in the plot." SpaceWarp: "B-but why?, and h-how are we gonna... get them into the p-plot?" ScreamClaw: "Let's just say their new owner has something that'll get their attention." said ScreamClaw, as he made a crazy evil laugh while looking at a newspaper that talks about how the Aristocats were found and stuff like that.