The Aristocats Bloopers

The scene shows Boney 10 standing on a stage. Boney 10: "Greetings everyone, and welcome to the Aristocats Bloopers, that's right, we didn't make this right on our first try, and it would be wrong not to show you the funny bloopers we have here, enjoy the film." said Boney 10, before starting the camera, which rolls the film. The first scene was when Madame and her cats were returning home from their ride through Paris, with Tommy with them. Director: "Cut!, Tommy, you're not in this scene." Tommy: "I'm not?" Director: "No, you come later." the scene then changes to when George was using Edgar's pants to launch himself onto Edgar's back, only to accidentally takes the butler's pants off, much to Edgar's embarrassment. George: "Oops, sorry Edgar." Director: "Cut!, somebody give Edgar some new pants." the scene then changes to when Toulouse was doing his painting, and the picture somehow came to life and ran away. Director: "Cut!, who gave Toulouse some Toon paint?!" this made Toulouse and the others to laugh. The scene then changes to when the hyena twins were chasing Edgar, and a herd of wildebeests stormed through, much to everyone's surprise. Jokey: "I thought this was the Aristocats, not the Lion King." Director: "Cut!" the scene changes again to when O'Malley landed on the milk truck, which crashed into a tree. Duchess: "Oh my goodness!, are you alright?" O'Malley: "Yeah... can't say the same for the truck though." Director: "Cut!" the scene changes to when Tommy was facing the Demon trio at the bridge. Tommy: "Demon season!" ScreamClaw: "Kitty season!" Tommy: "Demon season!" ScreamClaw: "Kitty season!" Tommy: "Kitty season!" that was when Daffy Duck came to the scene. Daffy: "I'd say it's duck season!, and I say fire!" shouted the black duck, before ThunderSmacker and SpaceWarp fired a beam from their pitch forks at Daffy, causing his bill to fall off. Director: "Cut!, who let him get on the set?!, this is a Disney story!" the scene then changes to when Uncle Waldo was showing the group the menu, which shows a picture of Daffy on a plate and an apple in his mouth. Uncle Waldo: "Who put that duck on the menu?" Director: "Cut!" the scene changes to when Jokey & Jokeo heard the sound of Edgar's shoes. Jokey: "I still say it was a cricket bug, as he's standing right next to you." Jokeo: "Huh?" said Jokeo, before turning his head to see Jimmie Cricket waving hi to him. Director: "Cut!, he's not supposed to be in this." the scene then changes to when the alley cats were dancing to the music, and Tommy fell down through a hole on the floor. Gidget: "Oh my gosh!, Tommy are you okay?!" Tommy: "I'm okay... I'm fine!" Director: "Cut!, somebody help Tommy get back up." the scene then changes to when Gidget and Frou-Frou were about to give Edgar the boot, only for him to land in front of a wall. Gidget: "Oops, sorry!" Director: "Cut!, let's try again!" so they did try again, only for the butler to land in some hay this time. Then they tried it again, only this time in a trash can. Edgar: "Please stop..." Director: "Cut!, let's do it one more time please." the scene then changes to when Madame was about to take picture of the cats, fox and hyenas. But once everyone said 'cheese', the camera exploded, covering everyone in smoke. Director: "Cut!, who switch the camera with an explosive Toon camera?!" Jokey: "I thought it was a normal one." Tommy: "That figures..." said Tommy, before he and everyone begins to laugh. It was then that the film ended, and the whole cast of the story came on stage. Boney 10: "Well that's all for now, and remember, have a wonderful life." Tommy: "And hope that your dreams will come true!" Gidget: "That's right!" All: "Bye!"