Chapter 4

Chapter 4

We got Thursday and Friday off of school but today Beacon Hills High School is open for torture yay!

I don't get how from just one day I hate this school so much, probably from Mr. Harris suspending me and being trapped in a school with a killer that is unidentified. I've been told it's Derek Hale but I don't think it's him.

Since school was canceled last week Lydia made me go shopping with her and Allison so now I have about five dresses, three skirts and two pairs of heels in my closet. Before all I had were sneakers plus boots, tee shirts and one dress that I bought freshman year.

I put on a maroon dress and my leather jacket but being me I wore my vans. Once I got downstairs and ate breakfast Stiles wasn't even out of bed so I took ice water and dumped it on his head. "What the hellJackie!" He yelled. "Get up!" I yelled back as I walked back downstairs.

I drove to school in my car hoping Stiles eventually got ready. By the time I got to school I barely had enough time to get to my locker and to my first class.

I was walking past the office and saw my dad and Stiles talking, "you have to be careful especially tonight dad." Stiles said. I don't get why Stiles seemed so nervous about dad working, he is hiding something but what?

I forgot about seeing my dad at school until I walked into Mr. Harris' class which is one of the only classes I have with Stiles. I got into the room the second after the bell rang. "Oh your back Ms. Stilinski, how was your time off?" Mr. Harris asked as I took the seat next to Scott. "It was a great week not seeing you." I said and then I realized there was a test today, crap.

Mr.Harris handed out the booklets and explained how people manage to forget to put their names on the cover. I looked through the booklet and I didn't know the answers to any of the questions so I filled them in by random.

Then out of nowhere Scott ran out of the classroom, "Mr. McCall!" Mr.Harris yelled then Stiles ran out. I need answers to what happened last week and I am going to fail this test so I ran after them both. "Mr. and Mrs. Stilinski!" He yelled and before I followed Stiles I stopped at the door way, "It's Ms. We are twins not a married couple." I said and then ran down the hall.

I followed Stiles and he went into the boys locker room. "God please forgive me." I said before walking quietly in.

"I was having an asthma attack?" Scott asked confused.

"No you were having a panic attack. Thinking you were having an asthma attack actually stopped your panic attack, irony." Stiles said.

"How'd you know that?"

"Jackie and I used to get them after our mom died. Not fun, right Jackie?" He asked turning to me, SHIT!

"How'd you know I followed you?" I asked.

"I heard Mr. Harris say Ms.Stilinski and I heard your loud feet following me." He chuckled.

"So aren't you going to tell me what the hell you two have been doing lately?" I asked.

I walked over to Stiles and I saw Scott shirtless standing under the shower head. Well?" I asked. Scott and Stiles looked at each other and I could tell they were trying to come up with another believable lie.
"Why can't you tell me the truth?" I said and stormed out of the boys locker room.

At the end of the day I was looking for Lydia because Allison needed to talk to her and I was on my way leaving so I helped.

I found her in the coach's office with Scott talking. As I walked in she was saying something about being grateful or something like that. "Lydia, Allison is looking for you." I said.