Chapter 12

I was still a little light headed from hitting my head so Stiles made me stay home the rest of the night while he goes out and tries to find the Kanima. I was in my room watching a movie on my laptop in bed when I heard something come through my window. I turned and saw it was Isaac, "What are you doing here?" I asked him as I shut my laptop off. "I just came to see if you were okay." He said looking at me with a smirk. I then realized I was wearing my pajamas which was a tight tank top and short shorts. "I am fine." I said as I tried covering my legs with my sheets. "To be honest I was a little scared going up against you." he said as he moved my laptop and sat on my bed.

"What? Your the werewolf here, why would you be scared of me?" I asked very confused. He's the one that can heal within minutes and has claws and canine. "You can fight better than me and you're sure scary as hell with an knife." he said making me smile.

I looked at my clock seeing it wasn't that late so I will be home alone for awhile. "So how are you?" He asked innocently. "I'm okay, how's life as a werewolf?" I asked as I lied down on my bed. "Its a lot of training which is a pain in an ass to do cause Derek break nearly all my bones." he said as he took his jacket off. I noticed he was wearing a white V neck shirt with jeans and sneakers. I could see how built he was surprising me. I knew he played Lacrosse with Stiles but not all of the boys on the team have that nice of body.

"Jackie snap of out it." I thought to myself.

He lied down next to me on my bed, "I never said it but I had a lot of fun at the formal with you, I just wished I had to balls to ask you to be my date." he whispered quietly making me blush. "You were going to ask me?" I asked with a geeky smile. "I was until I heard McCall asked you, at least I got to dance with you." he said with a chuckle. Then his face came close to mine, "Would you have said yes? " he asked. I leaned in a little unsure if I was ready to start a relationship in Beacon Hills and may I add with a werewolf but before I could decide Isaac closed the gap between us. The kiss took my breath away, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I deepened the kiss between us and his hands gazed up and down my side.
My hands wrapped around his neck and I grabbed the hair on his neck earning a moan.

Then my phone started to buzz. I broke the kiss with a smile before I turned over to my phone on the nightstand next to my bed. Isaac then started kissing my neck and his hands gripped my hips. I couldn't help but giggle. I tried reading the text seeing it was from Stiles. I tried reading it but I was really just dying to turn back to Isaac who seemed to be enjoying himself. "Screw it!" I said throwing my phone to the ground and turned back to Isaac connecting our lips again. When I kissed Isaac it felt like it was only us in the world, nothing else mattered. With all the commotion going on about the Kanima and the history with it I haven't had time to start a relationship.

Then Isaac broke the kiss and looked up worried "Stop, stop, your dad is home." He said sitting up. "What? Hurry out the window!" I said as the front door opened. Isaac then sat on the windowsill but before leaving he kissed me, "I'll talk to you later." he said as he jumped out the window and disappeared into the night.

The next morning as I got out of the shower my phone buzzed. I looked to see who texted me but my phone died. Great.
I threw on a black v neck with white ripped jeans and vans with a little makeup. I peeked in Stiles' room and he wasn't there. I then notice his jeep wasn't in the drive way. Wow he must be at school already or is out doing some werewolf stuff with Scott.

I was charging my phone the whole morning and as I got to school I read the text and I was in shock of what Stiles wrote.

S: have Jackson in police van in woods. Please come need help keeping him here.

J:you are a complete idiot.

I was not getting involved in a kidnaping with a teenage boy who is part lizard.