Chapter 16

I decided to ditch school today. I just want to curl up in a ball and die. Allison mother killed herself making her shut herself out from all her friends. Jackson is still a serial killer without knowing it. Isaac hasn't talked to me since the full moon. I have been so scared about Peter being back, the kanima, I can'tsleep or eat. I feel weak and scared.

I needed to talk to Scott, I needed his advice. Then a question came to mind that I haven't thought about in a while.

After school I called Scott, "Hey Jackie what's up?" He asked. "Where are you?" I asked. "At work why?" He asked. "I need to talk to you, can I stop by later?" I asked. "Ya sure."he said before I hung up.

I was on my way to the vet and I kept asking myself the same question. I only knew one person who will give me their honest opinion about was Scott. I wanted to talk to Isaac about it but he, Boyd and Erica have been out of school since the full moon.

I walked in to the vet office to see Isaac talking to Scott. "Hey Jackie what's wrong you sounded like you were about to cry on the phone. " Scott asked making Isaac confused. "It started when I was at the police station when Stiles was on the floor paralyzed and I pulled out my gun. After that was taken away from me I was defenseless, of course you two don't know how that feels." I said as I started crying. "I couldn't fight the kanima, help my brother,I was weak. Then it got me thinking about what Derek and Peter offered me that I turned down, the bite. With that I wouldn't be the girl who's only defense is two small objects against werewolves with claws and fangs, I could be a strong woman that could defend herself." I said catching my breath. "All I want to know is should I get the bit?" I asked. I then felt Isaac arms around me, "Your not weak Jackie, but with the bit you could be so much stronger." He said as he let go. "How the hell could you say that?" Scott yelled. "Jackie, your a better fighter than all the betas in Beacon Hills. You can defend yourself without claws and fangs." Scott said.

I sat down on a chair processing everything. "Remember how you helped me on my first full moon? You did that as a human. Sure I would love you being a werewolf but for selfish reasons." Isaac said wiping away a tear from my cheek. "Thank you." I said as I stood up to the door. "I'll see you boys at the game tonight." I said.

I pulled up in the school parking lot as the game began. I saw my dad sitting with Mrs.McCall and Lydia. "Hey." I said to Lydia as I sat next to her. I saw Isaac on the field, come to think of it I haven't see him play all year. "Your boyfriend has been knocking all our players our of the game one by one." Lydia said. The. Isaac got knocked down my Jackson. I saw he wasn't getting up, not good. I ran onto the field right behind Scott, "Its not broken but I can't move it." Isaac said as the paramedics came with a stretcher. I followed them into the boys locker room and then I saw Gerard. "What are you doing here?" I asked as the paramedics dropped Isaac on the ground. I put Isaac's arm over my shoulder and tries lifting him but him legs gave no support making me fall. Then Gerard pulled out a sword, "This would be so much more poetic if it was halftime." he said. "I love you." I whispered to Isaac and closed my eyes. "I love you too." he said.

Then I heard something pushed against the lockers making me open my eyes seeing Scott in front of us and he turned to us with his eyes glowing and canines out, "Where is he?" Scott asked taking about Gerard. "I don't know." I said as he ran out of the locker room.

"Are you okay?" I asked Isaac as I helped him up. "I'm fine." he said as he stood up but he still needed my help. We started walking out to the field as he asked, "Did you really mean it when you said you loved me?" He asked. "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't." I said then the field went dark. I could only hear people scream and it was chaos.

When the lights came on I saw someone lying on the ground in the middle of the field. "That's Jackson." I said. We both started to run to the crowd around him where Scott was. I scanned the group for Stiles when Mrs.McCall was performing CPR. "Dad." I yelled. "Jackie, your okay?" He asked. "Where's Stiles?" I asked. "I don't know." he said. "Stiles!" "Where the hell is my son!" My dad and I yelled and searched the field for Stiles but he was no where to be found.

I waited outside the boys locker room panicking about Stiles. My dad was talking to Isaac and Scott but when everyone left I ran inside to the guys. "Where the hell is Stiles?" I yelled at them. "That's why we're going to figure out." Scott said as he ripped opened Stiles' locker. "We're going to follow him by scent." Scott said handing Isaac a shoe and Scott grabbed a shirt. "How come I get the shoe?" Isaac asked as I noticed Derek. "Derek?" I questioned. "We need to talk." Derek said. "All of us." Peter Said revealing himself. "Holy shit." Scott said. I took out my knife, "You bastard, you knocked me out and left me there." I said about to run and slash his throat open until Isaac wrapped his arm around my waist lifting me back.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked. "You know I thought the same thing when you were talking to Gerard at the police station." Derek said. "What was I suppose to do he threaten to kill my mom!" Scott said. "I have to go with Scott on this one, have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." Peter said. "Shut up!" Derek and Scott yelled. "Can I kill him now?" I whined at Isaac. "Who is he?" Isaac asked. "Who is he? He's Derek's uncle, Peter. The guy is a psycho who wanted to nearly all of us and change me. We then set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat out, aww good times." I said with a smile. "What did I ever do to you?" Peter asked me. "You attacked my friends, turned one, nearly killed one, almost turned my brother and I, you also kidnapped me and knocked me unconscious." I said. "Good to know." Isaac said quietly as he let go of me. Bad choice cause I then threw my knife and Peter caught it nearly an inch away from his nose. "Well I can tell Colleen trained you well, too bad she never turned you." Peter chuckled. "Waif who's Colleen?" Isaac asked. "My aunt who raised me and I recently found out she is a Hale along as an Alpha. Also she has been training me like as her beta since I was thirteen but never turned me nor told me about werewolves." I said noticing the look of shock on Scott's face. "Oh and don't tell Stiles." I added.

"How is he alive?" Scott asked. "Short version is that he knows how to stop Jackson and maybe how to save him." Derek said. I didn't realize a psycho could be so helpful. "That would be helpful but Jackson dead." Isaac said.

"What?" Derek asked confused. "Jackson killed himself on the field." Scott said. "Why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked. "Cause it happened because Gerard wanted it to but why?" Derek asked. "I don't know but we need to figure out why and the window of opportunity is closing quickly." Peter said.

We approached the hale house as I got a call from my dad that stiles was home. I start to cry, "Babe what's wrong?" Isaac asked. "They found Stiles, I have to leave." I started to run back to my car before anyone could say anything.

I ran to Stiles room seeing him sitting at his desk. "Stiles!" I ran to him hugging the life out of him. "What happened to your face?" I asked.

Stiles explained to me everything that happened with Gerard and Lydia. I drove with Stiles to find Lydia. She might be the answer in killing the kanima in Jackson.

Once we got her we drove to where Jackson was. "Jackie just do it!" stiles yelled trying to convince me to drive my jeep through the wall. "Please God let me hit only Jackson." I say before speeding through the wall. "Did I hit him?" I ask. Then the kanima jumps onto the hood of my car making Lydia and Stiles scream. "Get the hell off my car." I yelled. Stiles pushed me out of the car and I ran to Isaac. I turned to see Lydia holding up her key to Jackson's house.

We all see the kanima take the key from Lydia and it started turning back to Jackson. Then Peter came out of no where running from behind Jackson and Derek from the front stabbing Jackson. When they let him fall to the ground Lydia was in tears and I heard Jackson ask if Lydia still loved him, which she did. I never realized they actually loved each other, but they never shown it until now.

Lydia lied Jackson to the ground and as she turned away Jackson stood up healed and as a werewolf.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asked me as we walked back to my car. "I'm just in a little shock in what just happened." I said. " Could you stay at my house tonight?" I asked. "I would love to but not tonight." Isaac said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Jackie lets go!" stiles yelled as he got in my car. "I love you." Isaac said before letting go. "I love you too." I said as I walked to my car.