Chapter 1

It was 3 in the morning as I climbed through my bedroom window and saw my Aunt Colleen on my bed looking at me like she was ready to kill me. I was wearing my red v neck shirt with black skinny jeans and combat boots. I was out with some of my friends plotting out little prank for the principal who was a dick dropping half the clubs and sport teams due to budget cuts.

"It's 3am Jackie! You know how worried I've been?" She asked me." I'm not even going to ask you where you've been cause your dad will be asking all sorts of questions when you drive back to Beacon Hills today." She said as I noticed half of my clothes packed in suit cases.

"Your kicking me out?" I asked as my eyes began to water. "You dad has been wanting you to move back home because he wants this to end for the both of us. Sneaking out, drinking, coming home at 3am."

Aunt Colleen has always cut me some slack ever since I've moved in six years ago after my mom died. My aunt convinced my dad I needed a woman figure around me since it was just me, my dad and my twin brother Stiles. She was my mom's adopted sister but people always said I look like her sister, she was only ten when Stiles and I were born.

She would always come home late, I would go a whole week without seeing her because she is at the office so late but we still had a good relationship, like Stiles and I use to have.

I haven't talked to Stiles in years. When we were little we did everything together, now I don't think I would recognize him if we past each other on the streets.

My aunt pulled me into a hug as tears feel down my cheek, "I'm sorry sweetie but I think it's for the best." She said. "You should get some sleep so you won't be tired driving." she gave me a kiss and walked out the door shutting it behind her.

I jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow.  That's all I could think of doing.  I mean school just started and I have my friends.  My aunt was my best friend and she was kicking me all the way back to Beacon Hills.

After a hour drive in my car that my aunt bought me for my birthday, I finally made it to Beacon Hills. I pulled up to my old house that hasn't changed a bit.

I saw my dad in his police uniform on the porch with a boy my age. Then as they got closer to the car I realized it was Stiles.

"Hi sweetie." My dad pulled me into a awkward hug. "Is that really Jax or am I dreaming?" Stiles asked making me smile. He pulled me into a hug and he was about two inches taller than me. "What have you been taking bro, your finally taller than me!" I said.

As kids I was always bigger than Stiles, height and weight. I wasn't fat or anything, Stiles was just scrawny as a kid.

I unpacked my red Jeep and brought all my suitcases to my room with Stiles and dad help. I started unpacking in my old room when Stiles knocked on my door. "So how is it my twin sister has the same car as me? Always copying me like when we were younger." He joked. He had a jeep too but it was blue and way older.

He told me that school already started for and dad registered me at Beacon Hills High School. I don't want to start school tomorrow but I have no choice. Also he is on the Lacrosse Team but doesn't play much, noted for when I go to the games. At my old school football was the big todo but here it's lacrosse. I prefer lacrosse over football anyway.
I honestly just hated football

That night I was in my room on my laptop doing messing around on GarageBand. When I'm nervous or excited about something I always made a remix or just play with the different beats. I was not good at it believe me, but it was an easy distraction.I was extremely nervous about tomorrow but somehow I feel asleep.

********************************
Hey guys
So I hoped you like this chapter. I know it's short but chapter two is almost finished so that will be up soon. This is my first fanfic so please comment what you think so far😋
🅰