Epilouge

I got home with Stiles after a long night. I walked into my room when I saw Isaac on my bed. "Hey." I said as I shut the door behind me. "Hey, I was hoping that offer you had about staying over was still opened?"he asked. "Of course it is." I said with a smile.

I opened my closet looking for a blanket. "You could sleep in my bed and I could sleep in my chair." I said. I turned around and Isaac seemed pretty comfortable lying on my bed shirtless.
"I hope you don't mind, I sleep shirtless." he said with wink. "I actually sleep in my underwear." I said flirty. "You do?" Isaac asked excited. "No you idiot." I said.

I grabbed my pajama shorts and tank top from my drawer. "Could you close your eyes while I change please?" I asked. I didn't want to risk changing in the bathroom leaving Isaac in my room alone. "Fine." he said closing his eyes.

I turned my back to him as I changed. When I was done I turned around seeing Isaac eyes wide open staring at my body. "Enjoyed the show?" I asked making him blush. I took my blanket and was about to grab a pillow until Isaac took it. "Your not sleeping on that uncomfortable looking chair." he said. "Where else would I sleep?" I asked. "I'll sleep on the floor and you sleep in your bed." He said taking the blanket from my hands.

"Whatever." I said too tired to argue. "Good night." I said and kiss Isaac on the cheek. I look at his blue eyes and something made me lean in a little. I started closing the space but he smashed out lips together before I could. I placed my hands around his neck and his hands started wondering under my shirt. He deepen the kiss that caused butterflies in my stomach.
He started making me walk backwards falling onto my bed. I pulled him closer to me wrapping my legs around his waist.

His tongue licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I gladly excepted. I felt his hands go up past my rib cage. I took my shirt off making him stare for a second at what I revealed to him making me smile.

I started kissing him again and this time it felt different. I could feel the animal come out in him. His hand on my thigh I started to feel claws grow. I pulled away and noticed his eyes were yellow and he had canine. "Am I turning the animal in you on?" I flirted. Isaac started to back away, "No it's okay, you won't hurt me." I said pulling him back to me. He then kissed me after his claws and canine disappeared.
This couldn't be more perfect I thought.

Until Stiles walks in, "Hey Jax good.. holy hell." he yells. My eyes shot open and I let go of Isaac.

"Hey bro." I said grabbing a pillow covering my chest.

"This is almost as bad as walking in on your parents, oh my god." He said slamming the door. "Use protection and for the love of god get a lock on your bedroom." he said before walking away.

"I think we just scarred him." I said with giggle.

The next day I woke up with Isaac next to me asleep. After Stiles walked in we just talked until we fell asleep. The funny part was that the one attempt I tried getting my shirt off the ground to wear Isaac threw it across the room and said if I tried getting my shirt he would put his shirt on too, and I liked him without a shirt.

I looked at him and saw his eyes flutter open.
"Hey beautiful." he said with a smile.

"Morning." I said as I got up.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"No where." I said as I put my shirt on.

"Come back in bed then." He demanded.

"What if I don't?" I asked as he sat up.

"Well next time I won't be so gentle." he said walking towards me.

"How do you know I like gentle?" I asked. "Also, how are you so sure there's going to be a next time?" I smiled as I walked to the door but he wouldn't let it open.

He then picked me up and dropped me on my bed. I giggled as he leaned down to kiss me but my phone rang. I stood up and walked over to my desk where it's charging.

"Hello?"

"Jackie It's Derek, Tell Isaac he needs to meet me at my old house now to discuss about looking for Erica and Boyd."

"How the hell did you get this number and how do you know if he's with me?" I asked.

"Scott gave me your number and I heard you ask him about going over your house yesterday."

I hung up and looked at him seeing he was looking up and down my backside.

"Take a good look cause your leaving, that was Derek." I said and I picked up his shirt on the floor.

"He need you to meet him at his old house in the wood now."I said throwing him his shirt.

"Ugh.... do I have to go?" He asked.

"I think you should, and I need to talk to Stiles." I said.

"I'll see you later okay?" He said as he put his shoes on.

"Ya definitely." I gave him a quick kiss before he left, through the window, shocker.

I walked downstairs seeing Stiles eating breakfast at the table.

"Hey." he said awkwardly.

"Um hey." I said as I grabbed a bowl and poured Cheerios in.

I sat next to Stiles and it was silent for a few minutes. "So how are you?" I asked

"I walked in on my sister and her boyfriend, it creaking scarred me. I will never get that image out of my head seeing you two in bed, but besides that I'm okay." He said.

"Well if it makes you feel better after you walked in it kinda made it a little awkward when you left, so don't worry you won't be an uncle anytime soon." I said and he sighed in relieve.

I then got a call from my Aunt Colleen. "Hey auntie."
"Hi sweetie, I wanted to know if you had plans for the summer."
"No why?" I asked.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to spend sometime here this summer." She asked.

"I won't give you the bite if you don't want it but I would like if we spent time together like old times." she said.

"I would love that, you could teach me a few things I might need to learn." I said.

After hanging up Stiles looked at me confused. "Who was that?"

"Aunt Colleen, she wanted to know if I wanted to spend some time with her this summer." Stiles then looked absolutely annoyed.

"why can't you spend the summer here? She just spent six straight years with you." He yelled.

"I won't spend the whole summer there." I added but Stiles stormed off before I could finish.

I went up to my room and just thought about whether or not I should go.

I would be trained like a beta without the bite. I could protect myself against werewolves, kanimas and anyother mythical creatures Beacon Hills has to offer.

I walked back downstairs seeing Stiles and Scott talking. "Hey guys." I said. Stiles turned to me and ignored me.

"Hey Jackie." Scott said with a smile.

"I just wanted to say bye to you Scott. I decided to go back living with my aunt for the beginning of the summer." I said and Stiles stormed off mad.

"Wow I'm going to miss you." Scott said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you guys too. I just wish Stiles wouldn't be so mad at me." I said letting Scott go.

"He'll be fine, it's stiles were talking about. In ten minutes he will be talking about why I should watch Star Wars." He chuckled.

"You still haven't seen Star Wars?" I yelled making us both laugh.

I hope Scott's right, leaving Town with Stiles mad at me would kill me.