Chapter 5

Ever since I've found out about werewolves I get so scared going to school, driving home by myself, even getting coffee afraid of the alpha killing me. I haven't talk to Stiles about it cause knowing any more information might scare me even more.

At school today Mr.Harris wasn't in, Stiles said something to do about 24 hr protection from the police or something like that. Last night the alpha almost killed him but Derek came and almost got caught by the police and hunter.

At lunch  I sat with Allison and Lydia who were talking about one of their favorite shows they both watch. Jackson sat next to me, "Hey Jackie." He said with a little smirk. I seriously hated this dude, being mean to Stiles and Scott(who did apologized to me about being a total dick) and treating Lydia like crap. I guess he still hasn't figured out I don't like him from those two punches I threw at him when we were trapped in the school a few weeks ago.
"Hey." I said as he took my apple from my tray, "Dude give that back." I said reaching from it but he took a bit. "Jerk." I said as I walked over to Stiles and Scott a few tables back.

Scott looked like some noise was bothering him. I know that werewolves hearing is pretty good so I have no clue what he could be hearing. "What's going on?" I asked Stiles who just pointed to Jackson who was standing in the corner leaning against the vending machine. "Yes." Scott said out of no where. I looked at Jackson and realized he was talking to Scott. I don't know what he was saying but Scott was so mad he began to shake his tray.

I couldn't watch this so I stood up and walked over to Jackson and as I almost got to him Scott broke his tray making the cafeteria go silent.

"Cut the crap Jackson." I said seeing he looked pleased as he took a bite out of my apple. I took it out of his hands and threw it in the trash can right next to me.

"Is someone mad that I'm being a little mean to there boyfriend?" He teased.

"Is someone just begging for a broken nose?" I asked.

"Your cute when your mad." He said taking a step closer to me.

"And your a jackass." I spit back.

"Now quiet bothering Scott." I said as I walked out of the cafeteria.

The end of the school day finally came and I couldn't have come any sooner. As I got in my car after school I got a text from Stiles.

S: hey Jax could you do me a favor please????

J: what is it?

S: could you ask Allison to borrow one of her necklaces?

J: why:/

S: well if she has the specific necklace we are looking for it could help me with something.

J:I'll help only if you tell me why you need one of her necklaces.

S: just trust me

J: if you won't tell me I'm not helping!

I threw my phone on the seat next to me and drove home. As I pulled out of my parking spot I hit something, I got out and saw Isaac Lahey on the ground with his bike. "Oh my god Isaac, are you okay?" I asked as I bend down to him. "Ya my head hurts." he said as I helped him up. "Do I need to take you to the hospital?" I asked as I picked up his bike. "No I'm fine." he said taking his bike. "Can I at least give you a ride?" I asked.

"I'm Jackie by the way." I introduced myself as I put his bike in the trunk.

"I know." he said.

"Every guy in school knows about the two new girls you and Allison. Especially Stilinski's twin who kind of disappeared years ago." he said like people noticed me gone. I left town to live with my aunt not making a big deal out of it since it wasn't that long after my mom's funeral.