Chapter 14

Lydia's legendary birthday party was tonight and of course I had to go. She bought me a red cocktail dress from Macy's to wear. I straighten my hair and put in silver hoops. I wore black heels and black eye liner and red lipstick. Stiles wanted me to drive with him to the party since it was a full moon but I was stopping by the abandon train station where Isaac was. I wanted to wish him luck for tonight.

I parked and I walked in the station, I heard chains rattling. I saw Derek holding up a collar with spikes, that looks comfortable. "Where's Isaac?" I asked getting everyone's attention. "Woah." Erica said. I didn't understand what the big deal was, I've worn dresses before, it was probably the red dress. Derek was staring at me with his mouth out, "Close your mouth, it's not polite to drool." I said. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Then Isaac came out from the train and was frozen when he saw me. "Its not my birthday." he said with a smile. "No but it's Lydia's and I have to go to her big party. But I wanted to wish you luck."I said walking to him and gave him a hug. "I've seen Scott on his first full moon, I have an idea how you will be tonight so just try your best not to rip Derek or anyone apart." I said giving him a hug.

I started to walk out but before I could go Isaac grabbed my wrist pulling me to him and he kissed me. "You be careful too." he said.

I finally got to Lydia's house and it was crowded. I found Stiles and Scott at the pool, "Hey guys." I said. They both turned to me and I think at first they didn't recognize me. "Why...why are you dressed like that?" Stiles asked. "Lydia bought me the dress and shoes, do I look skank?" I asked. I didn't think I looked bad but know I feel like they think I'm dressed like a prostitute. "No you just look.. umm.." "Hot!" Scott said making me blush a little. "Dude that's my sister." Stiles turned to Scott mad.

"So what's going on with you and Allison?" I asked Scott. "He hasn't apologized to her yet." Stiles said. "Why should I apologize?" Scott asked. "Cause your the guy it's what we do." Stiles said like its the only thing guys do in the relationship. "But I didn't do anything wrong." Scott said making me laugh a little. "The thing about guys its they do something stupid that upsets the girl and they are so stupid they don't even know what they did wrong."
I said. "Just apologize." I said before walking away to Lydia. "Happy Birthday!" I said to Lydia who was holding a try of drinks. "Thanks Jackie, I see your wearing the dress I bought you." she said handing me a drink. "Ya, I love it." I said with a smile. I was about to take a sip when someone pushed me making me drop my drink.

I got a call from from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Jackie, its Derek." how the hell did he get this number?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You and Scott need to get down here. I've been calling Scott but he's not answer so get down here with him."

"Fine, I'll be there asap." I said hanging up.

I looked around for Scott and I noticed people acting strange, probably drugs and too much alcohol.

I looked for Scott for ten minutes but no luck. I drove to the train station and brought in my knife I had in my car. I needed some type of protection.
I ran in with my heels still on, crap.

As I got down to the station I heard commotion going on in the cart and then Isaac come crashing through the window. He ran towards me and I pushed him away, I didn't want to hurt him even though he wanted to kill me. "Isaac its Jackie." I yelled at him. He started to run to me and I dodged him again.
"Its me Isaac, remember your not a monster" I say as he lunged for me again but this time when I dodged him I flipped him making him land on his back. "Please remember." I say. Then he stood up but this time he smiles telling me he's okay. He ran back into the train cart and I follow. I see him holding Boyd down and Derek holding Erica down. I saw broken chains and a little blood on the cart.

Once Boyd and Erica were locked up again Derek went to Isaac. "I don't think you need these anymore."he said taking the chains off of him. "What was your anchor?" Derek asked Isaac. "Jackie." he said making me blush. "Really?" I asked sitting next to him. "Are you scared of me?" Isaac asked, ya he looked intimidating in his werewolf form but I wasn't run for the hills scared. "I was a little at first but I knew you wouldn't hurt me." I said.

I walked out of the cart with Isaac just to leave Erica and Boyd in the cart alone just in case they wake up they won't attack us immediately. "Where's Derek?" Isaac asked. "I don't know but who wouldn't leave you guys on a full moon." I said then I saw purple powder on the ground. "Someone took him." I said. "I'm going to look for him, stay here and call me if you need help with the two of them." I said to Isaac as I kissed his cheek and ran out.

How did an alpha get kidnapped so easily I wonder.