Chapter 6

That night was really hard for me to sleep. I was thinking about the man Peter and what Scott told me what he saw. It really sucks how you see all these things happen but your so weak and useless that you can't help. I wanted to kill Peter tonight, for all the people he killed and what he put us through at the school he should die.

The next morning Lydia texted me asking if I wanted to go out today with her and Allison. I need to get out of the houses and hang with normal people so I said yes.

I threw on jeans and one of my old shirts I covered with my jean jacket and as I was looking for my converse sneakers I found my Marvel The Amazing Spider-Man issue 1 I got for my thirteen birthday from my aunt. I love Spider-Man and anything Marvel comes out with ever since I watched Fantastic Four. Now I've read every comic book and watched every Marvel movie.

Lydia picked Allison and I up but before we went to the mall Allison said she needed to make a stop somewhere along the way.

Then when we stopped and started walking into the woods Alison was bringing a bow and arrow. Why?

"Allison, when you said you need to stop before we went shopping, a hike in the woods wasn't what I was expecting." Lydia said out of breath know she isn't a nature girl she probably hates this right now.

"Before I forget I wanted to ask you something, Jackson asked me to the Winter Formal." Allison said.

"Did he?" Lydia asked.

"Ya but as friends of course. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it." Allison said, she should even go with him as friends! That's like girl code, I think. I haven't had a girl problem like this ever since Lydia got a kiss on the cheek from one of our classmates "boyfriend" in second grade.

"Ya as long as it's just friends." Lydia said trying not to sound annoyed.

"Ya I mean it's not like I would take him into coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything." Allison said looking at me.

"Bitch you think I was making out with him?" I snapped.

"He was trying to shove his god damn tongue down my throat until I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine so I could get away. I don't know who told you but before you try confronting anyone, know both sides of the story." I said storming off into the woods and guess what, I got lost.

I was just walking no where in particular until I saw a house. Looked like it was burnt or something. I walked in seeing the inside still standing, then I realized it was the Hale house. I walked out door getting a little scared of the house.

I was walking until I heard "Jackie!" In the distance. I walked towards the noise seeing Allison and Lydia looking like they were going to be sick until they saw me. "Jackie you bitch! I was worried sick." Lydia said running to me and gave me a hug. After letting me go Allison gave me a hug, "I'm sorry." she said.

After the mall it was almost dark when Lydia dropped me off at my house. I decided to go look at the Hale house. Before I went I took a little pocket knife I bought at the mall today. I said it was for fishing in the summer but it was just protection since I can't always use my dad's gun.

I drove to the reserve where the house is on and walked the rest of the way in the dark. I walk walking and heard yelling in the distance.

I ran and saw a hunter sneaking up with a weapon to the house where I heard growling. I recorded as Derek can out with a growl. out of the corner of my eye I saw someone running away, Scott.

I ran after him until he collapsed on the ground covering the wounds on his stomach. He had dried blood on his mouth and the last thing he said before passing out was "Allison." I covered his the spot on his stomach with my jacket and put pressure on it. He was healing, why? I started crying quietly until someone put their hand on my should scaring me that I took out my knife. "Woah it's okay. I can help you,I'm a friends of Scott." The man explained he was Deaton Beacon Hills vet. He carried Scott to his car that was parked in the same area as mine.