Chapter 11

I walked all the way back to school to get I my jeep. I was suppose to go ice skating with Scott,Stiles,Allison and Lydia but it felt like a double date with me as the awkward third wheel so I decided to bail.

It took forever but I finally got home and when I did I went to bed.

Dream

I was in my old room back at my aunt's house. I remembered what day it was, my fourteenth birthday when I saw the fourteen birthday balloons in my room. My aunt always put the same amount of balloons in my room as the age I turned.

Then it flashed to later that day, we were both in the woods. She took me out to the woods for a surprised. "Where are we going?" I asked as we stopped about fifteen yards away from a tree in the middle of the path with a red dot in the center of it. My aunt then gave me a knife and told me to throw it at the dot.

I hit the red dot the after a few tries then the dot changed to a little boy's forehead. "Wait you want me to hit him?" I turned and saw my aunt eyes glow red. My knife was gone and I had claws coming from my fingers.

Then the scene changed to a dark alleyway I was standing in. I was walking out when I felt a hand cover my mouth and another dragging me back into the ally. Then the arms disappear and I heard screaming. I saw the man on the ground with claw marks all over his body and the blood on my hands, I mean claws. "That's why your in my pack." Derek said walking to me with a smile.

End of Dream

I woke up sweaty and saw the clock say it was five thirty. I tried sleeping but it was no use so I showered.

I put on a gray v neck shirt with black leggings and converse. My hair was in a French braid so when I took it out I had perfect waves. I put on natural looking makeup and a black hat that said "Whateva."

I got downstairs and it was seven o'clock so I decided to grab breakfast on the way to school since I had enough time.

I ordered a coffee and a blueberry scone to go and got to school with twenty minutes to spare. After I finished my scone I took my coffee into school to finished a I got ready for first period.

The day went by fast even though I didn't see any of my friends till lunch. I was on my way to lunch as Scott took me by the arm and dragged me into the janitors closet. "Hello to you to Scott." I said seeing by his facial expression he wasn't happy. "Did Derek bite you?" He asked seriously. "No but he keeps asking me." I said. "Why? Why does he want you in his pack so bad?" Scott asked. "I don't know." I lied knowing he was going to figure out I was. "The truth." he growled at me. "My aunt is an alpha and a Hale." I said quietly.

I explained to Scott everything, my aunt being a hale plus an alpha and training me as her beta without giving me the bite. Also Derek knowing and wanting me in his pack.

"Don't tell Stiles please." I begged after I finished. "Fine but did you hear about Lydia last night?" He asked changing the subject finally. I gave him a funny look giving him his answer. "She started screaming at nothing at the rink. She is going a little crazy I think but we don't know why." Scott said. "Okay. Not that I don't like talking to you but I have to go and it's little weird being in the number one make out spot at school." I said as I opened the door and left.

I was home as Stiles texted me,

S:meet me at the car shop. Explain later

I didn't bother questioning him because with his jeep it looks like it was about to fall apart any second.

I pulled up to the shop and it was surrounded my cop cars. "Dad,Stiles!" I yelled to them as I ran towards them sitting on the back of an ambulance. "What the hell happened?" I asked seeing a bloody covered body being rolled out. "I will tell you later but what are you doing here?" My dad asked. "I texted her to pick me up. See you at home." Stiles said.