Chapter 31

In the exam month of behavioral standard assessment, more attention will be paid to students' performance and conduct.

Follow Chabashira-sensei's instructions.

A week later, the Student council will hold a court hearing on Class C's request. If the trial fails, the class evaluation points will be deducted based on the results, and Sudo's punishment will be immediate.

Possibly suspension from school.
However, class evaluation points will still be deducted.

Moreover, one person fights three people in a fight. The incident is quite bad, so the probability of being punished is very high.

"So is there any other way?" After the first class, some students came to Hachiman's desk.

This is Yosuke’s mother in the class.

The counterpart to Yosuke’s mother is Kushida-san. Because she has a cute appearance and a sweet smile, and she is like a little angel.

Both of them came here. Well...

Actually, it wasn't just them, but also Horikita Suzune. Although she was sitting next to him, she looked directly over.

After all, if Sudo's beating is confirmed, that guy will be punished, and the class will also be affected, especially since everyone has signed an agreement to get 400 points.

Certainly. Yosuke's mother was probably worried about Sudo, while the others were worried about the class evaluation scores.

Everyone has priorities.

After all, everyone worked so hard to restrain themselves, and if Sudo were to take a big deduction, most people would have a psychological breakdown.

Only. Hachiman glanced in the culprit's direction who immediately left the class when it was over.

As the person at the center of the incident, Sudo seemed to feel that he was being blamed by his classmates and ran away.

Then Hachiman also lost interest.

"Regarding this matter, I think there is no other option but to accept the trial." Hachiman comforted Yosuke's mother, the only thing left was to pat the child's back.

But he restrained himself.

"So try to find information that is beneficial to Sudo as much as possible."

"For example, I think the poor kid is innocent. Class C may have suggested that Sudo beat the three of them. So, I think there may be some problem." Hachiman said, but someone interrupted his therapy session.

"But Sudo is usually grumpy and irritable!" A student came over to talk to him. "He even looks like a gangster!"

"I think the beating may be true!" the student said. Hachiman glanced at this classmate.

This is Haruki Yamauchi. It makes Hachiman feel a little speechless for a moment.

According to his latest knowledge, this guy was expelled from the school and even sent to the mountains by his parents.

Then got arrested by the police for peeping on a high school girl, and when this criminal was released, he immediately went to the adult sex shop, but well....things didn't end well.

Got executed by the men in black. Yamauchi Haruki lived no more.

"...." Hachiman. This story got dark. He looked at this boy again, with new insights.

Because after enrolling, Sudo who looked irritable but still introduced himself? A child's trick, he said?

But he quickly integrated into the small group.

It's just a small team with Ike and the others, not an active member but a little disliked by the girls.

And, this boy, Yamauchi is also a member of the small team, but now he doesn’t speak up for Sudo?