Sneak Peek

"Who?" Suzune didn't know what else she could do, "Is it Hachiman?"

"....." Kushida. 'Do you really started to call him that? I was just teasing before!'

"Is Hikigaya-kun the only one you have? No, boss won't suffice, he will probably be more on your side, just look at our difference in workload and payday. So he can't be fair, right?"

"...what do you mean by that, Kushida-san?"

"Mmmf!" Kushida rubbed her nose a little, "Don't worry about it, just a bad habit after typing so many blogs in past. So, I chose another person that whole school would truly believe!"

"Who?" Suzune was just getting more puzzled by the time it went on.

xxxxxx

"E-Elder brother--"

Kushida-chan who was slowly going dark angel, for a moment her ears were ringing. 'I wonder why Horikita Suzune calls the President "brother"? Is this a new kind of scheme to make points, I wasn't aware of?'

She was really confused.

"Suzune, I'm just a notary for now, you don't need to be so nervo---"

"What the fuck?! Oops! Gomen Gomen! My tongue just slipped, Preside---" Kushida almost choked on her throat.

xxxxxx

Ring! Ring! Ring!

[Boss, I'm done! I messed with the Student council president's sister!]

[What to do? What to do? What to do]

[Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I need help!]

[Will I be retaliated against by the President?! Horrible]

[Please text me.]

Moments Later......

25+ New text messages on Hachiman's phone.

xxxxxx

Ibuki treated making friends like watching a movie.

Certainly.

Just like some people like collecting stamps, bottle caps for Nobita, Stone's for Bo-chan, or even shells.

Maybe it's because of interest, or obsessive-compulsive disorder, people will write 20,000 words tomorrow and complete it as a task.

So there is nothing to blame or stop.

[You and Ryuen, what happened between you? ]

But Ibuki didn't wait for Hachiman to reply, but suddenly typed out a line of words quickly.

[What's the meaning?! ] He felt afraid just by looking.

xxxxxx

Kushida and Karuizawa both looked at her.

"Fuck, why are you looking at me?!" The young background girl with slightly curly hair said in surprise, "I'm just telling the truth!'

"Because you don't see any scenes of Hikigaya-kun and Horikita-san holding hands or hugging each other. Logically, if they were really dating, they would definitely want physical contact," she explained a lot more, after feeling a bit scared and excited for some reason.

xxxxxx

"I like the kind of people who... well, study very well and look like toppers. Hikigaya-kun's grades are only average, right?"

"Oh, I understand that!"

A busty girl with long blue hair who had been sitting in the corner and had not joined the conversation now poked her nose in, "I also think it's better for boys to be excellent!"

"Does Hasebe-san have any experience in love?" a girl asked.

"No, I am still in the recruitment process," Haruka, oldest girl in class, shook her head slightly.

"It seems that Hikigaya-kun is back!" Kushida gently reminded everyone as to calm the atmosphere down or not....

xxxxxx

Karuizawa glanced at Hachiman, who nodded to her, and she went out to get food.

"???" Kamuro-san obviously noticed this behaviour, and gave that girl a look of sympathy behind her.

Surprisingly, after Karuizawa went to get food, Kamuro-san, who previously looked like she found a companion, who had just stopped her, also followed.

"Why are you following me now?" Karuizawa had already arrived at the queue.

"I also want to help Sakayanagi with her meals," Kamuro-san said expressionlessly.

Karuizawa also understood a little bit, this girl was probably in a similar situation as her.

She gave her a nodding look.

xxxxxx

"If I pay 20 million points and pick you up, Hikigaya Hachiman, are you willing?"

"..." Hachiman.

xxxxxx

"Ryuen, you are so useless."

Hachiman watched Suzune enter the infirmary and said very coldly, "It's okay for Sudo, but you actually used this method to deal with a girl like Horikita!"

"Why? Are you trying to trick me?!"

Ryuen directly raised his head and sneered twice, "How about taking out the recorder in your pocket before talking?"

"..."

Hachiman's face changed and he seemed to be silent for a while, but he finally took out the recorder from his pocket.

"It's a recorder, Hikigaya. You know how to use this, right? Give it to me...."

xxxxxx

"Other girls have to pay for me!"

"So I'm waiting for a benefactor. Other party/girl willing to spend money to buy me!"

"You never change...." Suzune finally understood with her big eyes.

xxxxxx

'If I want to marry him, then... I have to be the one who goes to work as a corporate slave....'

Hiyori again felt this boy always brings her a lot of difficulties to face.

This is a bit stressful for her, who also doesn't want to work hard.

'And now, is Hikigaya-kun bringing up old matters again?'

xxxxxx

Author's Note

If you guys enjoy this story, you can support me on Patreon.

Get access to 45+ Advanced Chapters, it really helps me to work on new chapters.

Bonus up to 265 has already been uploaded there.

(Hachiman's Date + Paper Shuffle arc has started)

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

It's also mentioned in the bio.