Ch 137 - Karuizawa's mouth

Many boys are like Yamauchi in their hearts.

They have the fantasy about a hero saving the Damsel in Distress, and then girl has no choice but to give her body to him in return.

“I'm talking about you, boys!”

After going out with Kushida-san, Karuizawa, who had already returned, frowned and said with a hint of dissatisfaction, “Although Ibuki-san does seem to be injured, she is from Class D after all, right?”

She now realised, people have started to pay attention to each of her words, very good.

“Ibuki-san was discarded out by Ryuen-kun...It’s a fight, then why don't she just give up and go back to the cruise?....there’s an infirmary over there. Why does she have to come to our side?”

'Although, I did not receive orders from Hikigaya-kun....' but, Karuizawa also had her own thoughts.

'If I tried to compare my strength, I am definitely in the Upper rank of our Class....'

Indeed, Karuizawa doesn't think she's any lower when being compared with people such as Yamauchi.

“.....” Karuizawa.

Hey....

'Shouldn't it be Kushida-san or Horikita-san instead? Why him?'

"Are you doubting Ibuki-san?!"

Yamauchi is really furious now, clenching his shattered bones in a very tight hold, didn't like when even a slut like Karuizawa, ridiculed him.

“That's right!”

But, Karuizawa also raised her head, slightly playing with that yellow tail of hers, opening her mouth, looking very confident.

“1. I am doubting her intentions of visiting here. Ibuki-san might be a spy of Class D.

2. How could you forget this exam also involves guessing the Leader?!

3. Because of you, All our bonus points will be forfeited.

4. You must know, our class has a 300-point guarantee this time!”

Woah.... Is it really Karuizawa-san?

How did she get this strong?!

Even listen 4 long reasons on her pale fingers, about why Ibuki-san should definitely not be here?!

“Kei-chan is right...I stand with her!”

Another hot girl with slightly curly orange hair next to Karuizawa, also nodded immediately, opening her very pink lips.

This is Maya Sato.

'After the last time, I thought that Karuizawa-san was secretly filming test papers for me....

Then, I became Kei-chan's loyal friend for life!'

Sato is now giving her full support  behind Karuizawa without any hesitation in her voice, “We, Class C, cannot bear such risks!”

“.....” Shadow leader of Npc's, whose way of dialogue is just being stolen.

Now, we should also look in the corner.

“Your Karuizawa-san is doing quite well....”

“But, If you hadn't trained her in advance, she would also be sharing her meal with Ibuki-san...”

It was none other than Suzune, who decided to voice her creepy thoughts to Hachiman, who was quite busy staring in her direction for a long while now.

“After being punished, your Karuizawa-san is very loyal to our class now....”